Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am absolutely dusgusted

Dhiib

by those people joining the snowball conclave matches, hiding in a corner and moving 1 inch every 30 secs to avoid afk-flag 'till the end of the match for 3 times with 0-0-0 stats, just to grab the event items. Too bad theres no nameshaming, by now i had quite a list of names.

Nameshaming? You take this game wayy too seriously then. If people don't like conclave so be it. Let em do what they want. No one is forcing you to play a certain way. If they just want the rewards, then who are you to decide on how they should obtain it. I don't like PvP and I'd do the same thing if i wasn't soo lazy. :D Just relax and move on.

2 minutes ago, Dhiib said:

by those people joining the snowball conclave matches, hiding in a corner and moving 1 inch every 30 secs to avoid afk-flag 'till the end of the match for 3 times with 0-0-0 stats, just to grab the event items. Too bad theres no nameshaming, by now i had quite a list of names.

i have a kd of 10.0:1 in conclave which is probably the highest and I hate the tactical alert so I do this especially when the lobby is just lag infested and it will just mean countless deaths for me so yes I don't blame people for hiding for 10 minutes.

3 minutes ago, MirageXV said:

Nameshaming? You take this game wayy too seriously then. If people don't like conclave so be it. Let em do what they want. No one is forcing you to play a certain way. If they just want the rewards, then who are you to decide on how they should obtain it. I don't like PvP and I'd do the same thing if i wasn't soo lazy. :D Just relax and move on.

NO .. i dont like it too , but there are still people who want to win!
Only 3 matches! seriously .. just do it AND play

Edited by Teshin_Dax

3 minutes ago, MirageXV said:

NO.

This is a Team Gamemode. Afk-ing in a team match is akin to griefing and ruins the experience for your teammates. These players should be warned and then banned if the behavior continues.

Edited by Pythadragon

Just now, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

Well this pvp variant is trash. Can't ban the majority of the game bro

Can change player behavior if there are warnings.

AFK is a problem in pve and pvp. That is why there is an anti-AFK system. But it matters more in pvp in a team vs team gamemode.

11 minutes ago, Dhiib said:

You can report them. The system works fine just like in PVE modes, the only problem is if the afk player is in the oponents team, in that case, a very smart use of the minimap when you die + quick movements will make you grab the support desired screenshots.

When you report and if the report is valid, one of 2 things happen, either the player is warned and will play the game from that point onward or the user is removed from the community if it's the 2nd time it has happen.

Community wins every time, question is.....

Do you care about the community enough to do the reports?

Edited by KIREEK

1 minute ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

Well this pvp variant is trash. Can't ban the majority of the game bro

Majority? its a fraction. but 1/4 of a team afking means this team will lose in 90% of the games. Thats behaviour is just fun-killing crap for the remaining 3/4.

Well. As far as i dont like pvp, i sux at it and i hate AFKERS... maybe try looking from different point of view:

They acquire stuff by AFK, hence not playing the game.
For me, the whole objective of warframe is to get more stuff, and have fun getting it.

Im sorry Afkers ruin your gametime.
but think of it like that: Afkers already ruined theirs. try to feel sorry about them.

Edited by Sophista

1 minute ago, Pythadragon said:

Can change player behavior if there are warnings.

AFK is a problem in pve and pvp. That is why there is an anti-AFK system. But it matters more in pvp in a team vs team gamemode.

It's not like it's the proper conclave mode he's complaining about it's some stupid tactical alert that is terrible because of how easily you die so why people care I really don't know 

1 minute ago, Dhiib said:

Majority? its a fraction. but 1/4 of a team afking means this team will lose in 90% of the games. Thats behaviour is just fun-killing crap for the remaining 3/4.

Again it's a small crap mode which will only be around a while longer stop being salty and if you cared that much you would play regular team annihilation instead of a broken boy fun mode

Just now, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

It's not like it's the proper conclave mode he's complaining about it's some stupid tactical alert that is terrible because of how easily you die so why people care I really don't know 

If you dont like the game mode and dont care, dont play it. It's not like the rewards are super unique game changing must haves.

well they are forcing people who don't like pvp to play pvp as thats the only way they can get the reward -you can't really blame them for just sitting in a corner, its not for everyone.

I like doing the odd pvp thing but then a whole bunch of the other players on the other team are long time conclave players and are just wiping the floor with you its not fun. there's no real balance for beginners and experts so its understandably frustrating and boring for some.

Edited by morningstar999

Interesting...

In all the other topics I saw people defending this event by saying:

• You are not forced to do this event. If you want to get the reward, just idle/go hide/let them kill you/ etc etc.

And now in this topic I see people saying:

• if you want the reward, you must participate in this event even if you dislike it.

and now we come full circle as to why this event is the mess it is.

On day 1 when I saw the word "conclave" on my Liset display, my reaction was "Oh Shi- this is gonna hit the fan hard!!"  I knew it was going to turn out this way, with a lot of hate and fighting. Every game I have played that does this, mixing up pve/pvp together, ends up having it all blow up in their face like this.

Just now, Dhiib said:

If you dont like the game mode and dont care, dont play it. It's not like the rewards are super unique game changing must haves.

Dude... this is Fashionframe. :cool: 
Also, the 3rd day was an Orokin Catalyst.  That is pretty much a must-have, especially for new players who need all the free potato the game offers.

While naming and shaming is prohibited on the forums, you can report these users by screenshotting the scores/users and sending it in with a support ticket. That's how you deal with afk-ers/leechers.

Edited by Letter13
Thanks autocorrect