Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sari Syandana Post 19.4.2

issh0man

3 hours ago, -CG-CaramelSquid said:

Seconding this!
Cmon, DE. We know your staff are on holidays, but surely someone in the office can have a short conversation and just give even a simple yes/no about a toggle.

yes agreed agreed, just a single answer would make us all feel a hole LOT better.

8 hours ago, -CG-CaramelSquid said:

Seconding this!
Cmon, DE. We know your staff are on holidays, but surely someone in the office can have a short conversation and just give even a simple yes/no about a toggle.

Well..if the whole ****storm with the hema cost AREN'T being addressed at all...

Just now, Lt.Nagae said:

Well..if the whole ****storm with the hema cost AREN'T being addressed at all...

That's also a war I want to fight, but it honestly seems like the devs give not a singular care in the world about any issues with their game - the Sari annoys me, but the Hema is just insane.

Though, that's a fight to fight in another thread :P

I really am holding out hope for a toggle, though.

7 hours ago, -CG-CaramelSquid said:

That's also a war I want to fight, but it honestly seems like the devs give not a singular care in the world about any issues with their game - the Sari annoys me, but the Hema is just insane.

Though, that's a fight to fight in another thread :P

I really am holding out hope for a toggle, though.

we all are, a toggle is the best option for every one to be happy and they WILL make alot of more money off us lol

Edited by .Fire_Fly.

10 hours ago, .Fire_Fly. said:

we all are, a toggle is the best option for every one to be happy and they WILL make alot of more money off us lol

Problem is we asked for toggles in the past (for various items) and never got it. I doubt they will make an exception for the Sari Syandana ... :awkward:

22 hours ago, Skadedyr said:

Problem is we asked for toggles in the past (for various items) and never got it. I doubt they will make an exception for the Sari Syandana ... :awkward:

Considering the fact that they're actively having to refund the Sari, it may be a bit of a better chance for something to be done here...
We can only hope.

On 28/12/2016 at 6:43 AM, -CG-CaramelSquid said:

Seconding this!

On 28/12/2016 at 10:18 AM, .Fire_Fly. said:

yes agreed agreed, just a single answer would make us all feel a hole LOT better.

I do agree with the above, and not wanting to be against it, but perhaps they simply don't have enough information of the one in charge for this to make a definite response without causing more uneccessary headaches....? Just saying, it would be troublesome if someone simply said yes or no here and someone else had other plans...............I guess they would need to reach a consensus to say anything definitive? Which I'M ONLY GUESSING would be quite hard to do so when most of them are on holidays.....(that doesn't mean a lack of response is a good thing, just make things clear)

Edited by Mirror96

On 29/12/2016 at 9:23 AM, Skadedyr said:

Honestly, considering they gave us toggle for the hoods that the operators use and I had almost forgotten about their existence after the second dream and before that update, I wouldn't be so sure about NOT doing it.....just saying.

Edited by Mirror96
Grammar correction.....after days I posted this, yay....

On 12/30/2016 at 1:23 PM, Mirror96 said:

Honestly, considering they gave us toggle for the hoods that the operators use and I had lamost forgotten about their existence after the second dream and before that update, I wouldn't be so sure about NOT doing it.....just saying.

Good point actually. 

hello friends! i suppose it's time i give this a nice bump, as it still has not been fixed nor addressed.

i still haven't refunded mine since i'm still holding out hope, but it's dwindling fast. just a simple toggle feature would please most players. and again, when previewing in the arsenal, the wings are wide open letting others believe that they are perma-open.

a toggle feature or 2 syandanas is all we're asking, and honestly it's not a lot (in my opinion at least, considering real money was spent) to ask for. :( hear us out DE.

2 hours ago, issh0man said:

hello friends! i suppose it's time i give this a nice bump, as it still has not been fixed nor addressed.

i still haven't refunded mine since i'm still holding out hope, but it's dwindling fast. just a simple toggle feature would please most players. and again, when previewing in the arsenal, the wings are wide open letting others believe that they are perma-open.

a toggle feature or 2 syandanas is all we're asking, and honestly it's not a lot (in my opinion at least, considering real money was spent) to ask for. :( hear us out DE.

yes i agree with you, no answer from de yet, still holding out hope and yes the wings are still open and misleading more people now its disappointing really.

I bought the Sari Syandana yesterday thinking they'd be open all the time and when I went in mission and they were closed I googled why and found all these threads. Needless to say I'm disappointed because I love the look of the syandana but now I have to bullet jump or aim glide just to have them open.

I've tried to bullet jump and aim glide more often to see if I can get used to it but I can't. I want them open all the time. I've tested a maxed field of view with them open (for that short duration of 5 seconds) and it barely blocks anything (and thus has made me realize I now like my field of view maxed lol).

I would appreciate if they added a toggle or two versions, one with the original coding and one with the current coding like people have suggested. That should have been the first course of action imo. Instead of just making it closed most of the time.

I've already opened a support ticket for a refund just in case they won't. I now regret buying this syandana and tennogen are so expensive too. We should get what we pay for and I paid for open wings.

EDIT: Okay so in my support ticket I had said that "If you guys don't intend on adding a toggle option, may I please have a refund" and well, I just got an email from Steam saying my in game purchase was refunded. So I kinda doubt they're gonna do anything else to the syandana. If they do though, I will happily repurchase.

Edited by TaintedReality
Added info

19 hours ago, issh0man said:

5 hours ago, TaintedReality said:

I bought the Sari Syandana yesterday thinking they'd be open all the time and when I went in mission and they were closed I googled why and found all these threads. Needless to say I'm disappointed because I love the look of the syandana but now I have to bullet jump or aim glide just to have them open.

I've tried to bullet jump and aim glide more often to see if I can get used to it but I can't. I want them open all the time. I've tested a maxed field of view with them open (for that short duration of 5 seconds) and it barely blocks anything (and thus has made me realize I now like my field of view maxed lol).

I would appreciate if they added a toggle or two versions, one with the original coding and one with the current coding like people have suggested. That should have been the first course of action imo. Instead of just making it closed most of the time.

I've already opened a support ticket for a refund just in case they won't. I now regret buying this syandana and tennogen are so expensive too. We should get what we pay for and I paid for open wings.

EDIT: Okay so in my support ticket I had said that "If you guys don't intend on adding a toggle option, may I please have a refund" and well, I just got an email from Steam saying my in game purchase was refunded. So I kinda doubt they're gonna do anything else to the syandana. If they do though, I will happily repurchase.

About the first one, yes I still didn't ask a refund due to the same thing, though, if this doesn't change, I guess I'll ask a refund (I mean, it is quite a lot for a digital item, let's face it), and about the second post, I knew this would happen sooner or later, I mean, it DOES look nice open and all, there are no warnings or anything saying about it closing during missions and its closed appearence is..................................mildly disturbing at worst and not so impressive at best. Wow, that last edit didn't sound very encouraging....oh well, glad to hear that at least you got a refund, It is nice and all, but I feel kinda sad that on missions we have to bullet jump for them to open and when we start shooting or something they close right after, I mean, I don't see much of a point here........and before anyone comes saying about the wings blocking most of the view, I politely ask the said person to take a better look around the earliest posts regarding this issue (I'm not in mood of having to explain everything all over again), thank you.

Well...unfortunately it seems this matter is dead on the water...several patches without any official statement, besides the "fix", only change being a stealth change...it seem sari syandana was my first and last tennogen item. at least i got the screenshots

2 hours ago, Lt.Nagae said:

Well...unfortunately it seems this matter is dead on the water...several patches without any official statement, besides the "fix", only change being a stealth change...it seem sari syandana was my first and last tennogen item. at least i got the screenshots

just tested it and it's still how they left it.

how frustrating, i wish they'd listen to us instead of giving us one response then leaving.

guess it's time for a refund. i feel guilty because the creator deserves they money, but DE isn't compromising or listening anymore and i'd rather have my money back than have an item i'm never going to use sit and collect dust.

so, now i'm a bit upset, i just got this response to my request for a refund and, despite the item not being bought with plat, it was denied.

not exactly sure what to do from here.

Hello issh0man,

I'm sorry, but all platinum purchases are considered to be final purchases and as per the terms of use cannot be refunded. We do understand that accidents happen, which is why we do offer refunds for accidental purchases if they are reported immediately.

Unfortunately your purchase does not meet these requirements and due to that is not eligible for a refund.

Sorry we couldn't be of more help