Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sari Syandana Post 19.4.2

issh0man

Time for second negative feedback about changing the Sari, this time, after update 19.5.

Many of us bought the Sari, Tennogen Steam-exclusive syandana, for 5.99€. What we bought was the syandana how it looked in the Arsenal menu. As of 19.5, the wings are open, but it is not mentioned that they are open ONLY in landing crafts, relays.....AND DURING BULLET JUMP OR AIM GLIDE

EVEN NOW, it BAITS new TENNO to buy it, because they will all think "OMG! Open wings!!!!§§ Must have!!!§§ Take ma moneyz!" , then after purchased, will come in game, realizing..."Wut??? Why are they closed???? WHAT IS THIS JOKE??".

I bought the Sari, the one that was permanently open, and closed itself for a moments during combat. I have NOT bought Sari that is opened only landing craft, relays and aimglide/bulletjump.

Dear Digital Extremes, it is exactly the same, lets say... I bought a car that is RWD-type...and the other day i have it, its suddenly FWD-type. Looks the same, but its not the same.

I would not make such fuss about things such as syandanas...UNLESS I PAID FOR IT.  I am not saying to change it back (because one half of tenno likes the old system, second half likes the new system)BUT to give us OPTION to choose the behavior of that thing.

Two easy solutions:

- 2 same syandanas. One with old system (perma opened, closed during attacking), one with new system (perma closed, opened in relays, landing craft, and during bulletjump/aimglide)

Pros: We all will be satisfied

Cons: None (dont argue with me)

- A button. Yes, one simple button to add at syandana to choose which type of behaivor to use

Pros: We all will be satisfied

Cons: Will require some coding to do (not our problem however)

20 minutes ago, Inquizitor said:

A button. Yes, one simple button to add at syandana to choose which type of behaivor to use

Pros: We all will be satisfied

Cons: Will require some coding to do (not our problem however)

This guy gets it.

DE PLEASE! We love you! Give us some love in return! <3

Just going to add this (not intended to instigate anything, just information).

after putting in a second refund request (first one stayed unanswered for 24 hours) I got the Sari Syandana refunded within an hour.

Make sure you put it in the "Billing -> Payment/Purchase Error" tab and put "Sari Syandana Refund" in the title.

This will get your Sari refunded.

Edited by Skadedyr

11 minutes ago, Inquizitor said:

Thanks for the info. But problem is, i dont even want a refund. I want to fight for the justice of this syandana!

+1 Honor for you, but I'm just glad I got a refund for now and hope for the best in the future.

If it gets fixed I'll instantly will re-buy it. :satisfied:

Hmmm.... I though making a simple toggle would be easier than making it open only in relays, dojos and landing craft and close while on missions...of course, I'm no programming expert, but just saying, feels a bit strange....if anyone can explain it better to me, I would be very grateful :smile:

On 21/12/2016 at 0:55 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! 

Thank you for your feedback on the recent Sari Syandana changes. To recap, 19.4.2 altered it's open/close functionality as follows: 

• Changed Sari Syandana and Spitfire Syandana to be closed by default, but will open when Bullet Jumping or Aim Gliding. Appendages will now close after 5 seconds, during weapon fire, or when opening the menu. 

The intent of these changes were related to functionality during combat, and the complaints that we received of the wings hindering visibility. Currently the wings are closed by default, but we understand that the overall appeal and cosmetic value of the Syandana is in its wings. It's a unique item with a unique function that is new to us, so we will be adjusting it in the near future to have the wings stay open by default in non-mission environments (Landing Craft, Relays, Dojo, etc.). 

As always we welcome constructive feedback, and appreciate your patience as we work on improving this awesome Tennogen addition. 

Shoot, I just realized something, ms. @[DE]Danielle, even though this new update was quite an improvement from our previous predicament, I fear that the lack of the toggle to leave them open or closed might give a bit of trouble, since the Tenno who didn't know about this issue might see the wings on the market and buy them thinking they will also stay open in mission, which might cause more general unhappiness, not wanting to push our luck regarding this, but perhaps trying to add a toggle for this might be a REALLY good idea, because.....well, let's face it, not everyone will check this forum page and know this issue with the syandana.........Sorry for the major inconvenience.....

Edited by Mirror96
Grammar correction

I got a refund on my sari syandana and I was gonna re-buy it back if they gave us a different option for those of us who liked them open all the time, I wont be buying them again until I can, I'm really upset that they did not inform to us they were bugged and just left them up for buyers to be mislead.like we was. it is not right.

definitely have support from me! haha

i really hope they give us a toggle or give us a reverted version. i don't want to refund in hopes that we get what we thought we were paying for, but at this point it doesn't look like its going to happen. :/ it's really disappointing, i wish they'd listen to us but i get the feeling they're very set with how it is currently.

i do think having them open in the preview again is misleading as they'll close once someone enters a mission and they'll not be frustrated since that's not what they thought it was.

i just feel that the best solution is a toggle feature or 2 versions of the syandana, this way everyone is happy. it might require extra coding but happy customer base >>>>>> coding

bumping this because DE really needs to know that we're still unhappy with the outcome and their current resolution.

this compromise doesn't give us what we originally paid for, while yes i'm happy something was done at all, it's still not what i shelled $7 out for. 

please give us the option to have the wings reverted to when they were bugged, give us a toggle feature, a second syandana, whatever is best, just let everyone be able to pick and choose how they want the wings to be. the wings closing in missions doesn't fix much as we're in a mission probably 90% of the time, i won't get to see my wings open and as they were from the beginning.

please hear us out DE and give us a toggle or a second syandana.

updated the first post with a third edit to explain that there was a second hotfix for the wings and with info on what they do now. included what we want as well, since DE might not read the whole thread and might focus on just the original post. :)

2 minutes ago, issh0man said:

updated the first post with a third edit to explain that there was a second hotfix for the wings and with info on what they do now. included what we want as well, since DE might not read the whole thread and might focus on just the original post. :)

Thank you good sir.

6 hours ago, issh0man said:

Could you add that for a refund you have to put a support request under the "Billing -> Payment/Purchase Error" tab and put "Sari Syandana Refund" in the title.

If you don't put it under those tabs it can take quite a long while before you get a refund.

Edited by Skadedyr

With all this mess...probably these are the first and last cosmetic wings we're getting on warframe, if DE don't end refunding everyone and removing it from the market...RIP Angel wings for trinity...

adding the other threads to this

Edited by Lt.Nagae

5 hours ago, Skadedyr said:

Could you add that for a refund you have to put a support request under the "Billing -> Payment/Purchase Error" tab and put "Sari Syandana Refund" in the title.

If you don't put it under those tabs it can take quite a long while before you get a refund.

done! :) thank you.