Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sari Syandana Post 19.4.2

issh0man

Just now, issh0man said:

i noticed :/ honestly it doesn't feel like they're listening anymore haha. but i'm gonna keep being annoying about it in hopes they read what we've said and just give us what we're asking for, and what we paid for.

Not wanting to be a party pooper or anything, but considering everything regarding when this discussion started, which I believe it was around two days ago, and this update, maybe even if they did hear us, I guess making a toggle takes more than two days? I mean, we only got hood toggles after a good while.......

Just now, Mirror96 said:

Not wanting to be a party pooper or anything, but considering everything regarding when this discussion started, which I believe it was around two days ago, and this update, maybe even if they did hear us, I guess making a toggle takes more than two days? I mean, we only got hood toggles after a good while.......

you're not being a party pooper at all! i genuinely hope that a toggle is in the works, i just wish they'd let us know what's going on with it, y'know? cause right now it just feels all up in the air. :(

3 minutes ago, issh0man said:

you're not being a party pooper at all! i genuinely hope that a toggle is in the works, i just wish they'd let us know what's going on with it, y'know? cause right now it just feels all up in the air. :(

Considering how I absolutely LOVE those open wings and as I had posted before in this very thread before, I have very high hopes that hey may implement it, that makes two of us, :highfive: not only that, but it would also please the ones who don't like the open wings as well, and probably would spare DE of further complaints or confusion with this stylish syandana...

Edited by Mirror96

I agree if they make a toggle everyone's happy why not just make everyone happy I'm disappointed that they're not listening I would really like a reply from them if it's the not gonna happen then we can all just give up and go do something else but I would really like a reply a answer of any kind we loved it and now we don't like yes we got a refund buts that's not enough  because I personally would buy those wings back but I'm not if they're not going to change or give more options to us 

I really did like those wings a lot 

My guess is they'll just let it pass as it is right now (just a gut feeling after 2 years of playing the game).

I really really hope for that toggle or full open wings restored though. Until that time I use my refund as a negative vote.

Edited by Skadedyr

38 minutes ago, -CG-CaramelSquid said:

I really hope they aren't planning to just let it sit like this, it's still not the compromise we need.
Also, there's a lack of communication from their end. Even a simple yes or no as to "are you working on this further?" would be nice....

exactly! we haven't gotten anything. but i get the feeling with the whole glast gambit thing they're more focused on what's more 'important'. albeit it is more important but having a chunk of very unhappy players/customers isn't the best thing to leave sitting around.

1 hour ago, TheCyberBrick said:

Yeah, I still have some hope though and want to hold out on a refund just a bit longer.

Also, Merry Christmas to you all and DE!

merry christmas to you too!! :) maybe we'll get a christmas miracle and the sari syadana will get a toggle haha.

57 minutes ago, Exotek909 said:

Have they fixed this?

Im asking because right now when you hit the preview either from market or arsenal, the wings are spread out just like before the patch that ruined it... Can anyone shed some light on this please... Also Merry Xmas everyone.

it has not been fixed, it opens while in your ship, in dojos, in relays, etc. but will close once you enter a mission.

small update: it seems that the wings are wide open in the market preview as well as the arsenal preview despite them not being open permanently. which, imo, is risky as many people are probably going to buy thinking that the wings stay open as they're advertised. 

when bullet jumping they open as said before, but do not close again unless you move, so you can stay entirely idle and they'll remain open which... is still not what many of us are asking for.

i've seen people annoyed that the wings remain open in the ship while others want them open in missions. DE's best compromise at this point is to just give us a damn toggle feature or give two syandanas, one with it how it was before it was 'fixed' and one the way it is now. personally, i think the toggle feature would be the best bet as it'll make everyone happy, i really hope they're listening.

4 minutes ago, issh0man said:

when bullet jumping they open as said before, but do not close again unless you move, so you can stay entirely idle and they'll remain open which... is still not what many of us are asking for.

That's... extremely weird. Could that be another bug with them, and not a feature?
DE really needs to give us some sort of response about a button - just a yes or a no would be wonderful.

1 minute ago, -CG-CaramelSquid said:

That's... extremely weird. Could that be another bug with them, and not a feature?
DE really needs to give us some sort of response about a button - just a yes or a no would be wonderful.

yeah, i'm wondering if its a bug as well. at first after bullet jumping they'd close 5 seconds after being idle, but now they remain open unless you move after bullet jumping, so if you just remain still, they remain open.

and exactly :/ just let us know if you're genuinely considering a toggle feature or if we're wasting our energy here.

1 hour ago, issh0man said:

yeah, i'm wondering if its a bug as well. at first after bullet jumping they'd close 5 seconds after being idle, but now they remain open unless you move after bullet jumping, so if you just remain still, they remain open.

and exactly :/ just let us know if you're genuinely considering a toggle feature or if we're wasting our energy here.

Im starting to think we are, like they don't care and are just ignoring us now :heartbroken: its sad either way getting no reply at all.

it probably is bugged and if it is they really NEED to tell US the BUYERS since we dont know and could just be wasting money again on something subject to change.

The thing is, when I saw the preview of the syandana on the devstream, with the wings closed, my thoughts were "that's pretty but I won't buy it". Then I see it in the market with the wings unfolded, and I knew I had to have it. It was perfect. It was the syandana I wanted for my Limbo. I was so dang happy with it, too; the only issue I really had with it was trying to take pictures of stuff in my Orbiter with, so I would just swap. No big deal. 

Now, I feel like I've just wasted my money. I'm trying to get screenshots and video footage with my Limbo, and all I get is a droopy, floppy cape. It's not majestic. It's not the beautiful syandana I bought. It's just a limp piece of fabric that doesn't do the creator's hard work any justice. My screenshots are a joke; this isn't the syandana I paid for.

Yeah, I'm mad. Really mad. They should have left the wings to remain open while idling. 

Just now, TheCyberBrick said:

I'm really disappointed how this is not being communicated at all. A short response wouldn't take more than 5 minutes. Surely somebody should have time to do that simple task?

Seconding this!
Cmon, DE. We know your staff are on holidays, but surely someone in the office can have a short conversation and just give even a simple yes/no about a toggle.