Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Glast Gambit] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Taylor

19 hours ago, Budley said:

Still losing Credits, 140k, to the Index because of bugs. 

This one, now, has me stuck in the 3rd Index Match in between the 1st and 2nd wave where we look at cephalon sark on the big screen. Iwas foing it solo btw, cause I couldn't bare being FORCED to listen to Nef Anyo's speech before being able to wager my credits every time I launched the Index due to matchmaking issues.

Screenshot: cant for my life figure out how to post pictures here, linking with the URL turns the box red, so here's an actual link.

http://imgur.com/9x4bie0

FTFY

9x4bie0.jpg

I'm experiencing a progression-halting bug. After accessing Nef Anyo's codes for cheating in The Index (successfully completing corresponding Spy mission), the status of the "The Glast Gambit" quest has been shown as Pending. I completed the aforementioned Spy mission this morning, approx. 12 hours ago. Upon logging in just recently, the status has not changed. There is no subtext with instructions to the next step of the mission in the quest menu in Navigation either. Is anyone else having this problem?

Has there been a fix for people who ended up being assigned the wrong ending due to the bugged choices? I was given moon ending for neutral, and my alignment was changed as a result. I didn't know this was a bug until today. It's not even the alignment change I want fixed, it's the ending art and transmission more than anything.

Edited by ZackOak

I have completed all objectives for the Glast Gambit but the quest ending won't trigger. Selecting it on my navigation does nothing. I did half of the quest solo and then the whole thing with a group of 3 friends also running the quest. They were able to finish it but my quest seems to have bugged. Clearing it as my active quest and reselecting it did not fix it nor did restarting warframe. This bug persisted even after the hotfix.

edit: ran sortie with that same group of friends again and my quest randomly started working again.

Edited by Perekta

Having not read the excessive amount of similar posts made prior to my own, I wish to let anyone who scrolls by this be made aware that progess-halting bugs are currently commonplace for The Glast Gambit, and we should all expect resolution sometime after the holiday. 

For now, we wish a very merry whatever-you-fancy to the Development Team! :heart:

Edited by ControversyB

After completing round 4 of infested salvage i got the nidus neuroptics but as soon as my group extract get error message saying "network error" and then when i get back on my orbiter i never receive my rewards. I also tried another run on the mission and got a nidus systems and the same error happen and i didnt receive those rewards either

11 hours ago, ZackOak said:

Has there been a fix for people who ended up being assigned the wrong ending due to the bugged choices? I was given moon ending for neutral, and my alignment was changed as a result. I didn't know this was a bug until today. It's not even the alignment change I want fixed, it's the ending art and transmission more than anything.

Don't think it's been fixed. Bro and I have the same problem.

On 12/22/2016 at 8:47 PM, Kelyaan said:

BUG:

Host migration during the "Find Neffs cheats" has now not given me the next part of the quest thus making it impossible to continue regardless of restarts/quest changes. So I'm now stuck unable to complete the quest

3 days later - Still broken, Quest not completable nor able to progress

20 hours ago, ControversyB said:

I'm experiencing a progression-halting bug. After accessing Nef Anyo's codes for cheating in The Index (successfully completing corresponding Spy mission), the status of the "The Glast Gambit" quest has been shown as Pending. I completed the aforementioned Spy mission this morning, approx. 12 hours ago. Upon logging in just recently, the status has not changed. There is no subtext with instructions to the next step of the mission in the quest menu in Navigation either. Is anyone else having this problem?

I am also experiencing this bug.  Just finished the spy mission, but got no further quest instructions.  Re-launched the game, no change.  Attempted a normal Index mission, no change. 

34 minutes ago, Hyper_Foxy said:

i experienced it a while ago probably 2 days ago. i just bought nidus instead of loosing more credits tbh

You could have farmed the parts and wait for the quest to be fixed. That is what I did. Now I have all the parts and resources needed. All I will need is the blueprint.

7 hours ago, Theningaraf said:

I am also experiencing this bug.  Just finished the spy mission, but got no further quest instructions.  Re-launched the game, no change.  Attempted a normal Index mission, no change. 

Are you still having trouble? I have been able to continue the quest as of mid-day today.

New Eris mission always stuck, except just sometime...

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002938561/screenshots/

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002938561/screenshots/

Those links screen shots are from one mission progress. After other player out and changed the host(Me), It's never starting.

Same problem caused when mission start alone. Just few case can be play this mission with alone or less chance to play...

On 24/12/2016 at 1:22 PM, The.British.Cynicist said:

It happened again. Caught this one on video too.

It doesn't seem to be the Infested Room causing it as it has happened when using all completely different equipment.

Link To Video

And now instead of black everything is magenta. Yesterday I had one and it was blue!

https://u.nya.is/yikzxk.webm

Atlas:

When using his 4th ability in the moment of being downed by an enemy the spawned golems were "disconnected" from me and never despawned.
I was also able to summon another 2 golems resulting in a total of 4 golems at any time.

All golems spawned after the bugged ones were affected by timers as usual.

After any mission, but not every mission, after I get back to my ship, all my controls are frozen, nothing works at all, I hear the other three people leave the group, and I can type in the chat, but I have to close warframe and start it again... I lose all progress, resources, xp, and there is no error message, nothing.

similar to the infinite loading screen with the snowball fight, the mission or fight would never load but could chat and watch people leave, only thing that worked was reloading the game...

This started happening with the snowball fight update.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! THANK YOU FOR A GREAT GAME! 

I  payed it the first day or so it came out  for my  choice selected the neutral ending but it bugged out and sent me the moon one instead and decided that's what I picked. (least far as I know becuase my badge has changed towards the dark side)

so I no longer have my true neutral badge.

I hope they let us get to re-choose, being thats not the ending i even wanted.

4 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

I  payed it the first day or so it came out  for my  choice selected the neutral ending but it bugged out and sent me the moon one instead and decided that's what I picked. (least far as I know becuase my badge has changed towards the dark side)

I too am hoping for this. I wanted to give her the choice. Nope, just sent her back, and it messed up my neutral alignment.

11 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

7 hours ago, Alcia said:

I too am hoping for this. I wanted to give her the choice. Nope, just sent her back, and it messed up my neutral alignment.

[DE] Taylor and [DE]Drew said in an earlier post is this thread that they will try to fix this, most likely around/after New Year, since:

1. Many of the DE crew are on Holiday Vacation.
  2. A lot of players (myself included) are experiencing the same problem.

Also, something I forgot to add in my previous post, but is possible to add different voice line to the beginning of this quest if your completely hostile to the Perrin? As well as in Silver Grove? It seems very weird lore-vise that (both factions say that) they hate my guts, but then ask for help, without so much as batting an eye.

On top of that, a clanmate said that they got attacked by Perrin, during the quest. The same thing happened to me during the Silver groove quest, where I got attacked by New Loka while helping New Loka. Can we please turn off syndicate assassinations altogether for the duration of any quests?

Your sincerely, a concerned lore player.

Edited by ShadowMark25