Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Glast Gambit] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Taylor

3 minutes ago, Nanaikku said:

Guys, Its Christmas, They are working with a skeleton crew as it is just to bring us the Nidus update before the end of the year, Let them work out the Index bugs before we all start harassing them about the cost of weapons that aren't bugged so others can enjoy the Nidus frame that can't get it yet because the Index keeps bugging out on people

I would believe that the number's a bug . But DE-Talyor is telling us that it's intended . They intend to put up year long grind walls for new stuff ! Years ! that plus riven system causing Rng biased progression . and every thing  is getting it's own riven slots  which  u know will need more 20 plat per slot and with a cap for max number   . it's too pay to play for me . 

6 minutes ago, lukaself said:

Wouldn't have reacted at all if they hadn't confirmed that this was the right numbers already. The explanation doesn't hold water, the amount is ten times what all the others bio-lab projects cost together. TEN - TIMES.

They say it's intentional, sorry but that's way more disturbing than a few bugs...

Yea when you hope that  DE is just trying to save face  , that this was just a bug  and not intentional , that they can't be that out of touch  ;  it's not a good feeling .My consumer confidence is at an all time low . 

So, today i updated to the latest Hotfix. After that I pressed play and the game froze, taking me to the "send bug something" crash thingy. Tried to run a couple of times, verified, optimized, reinstalled the game and then something happened: instead of just crashing, it took me to the loading screen where Nidus is posing, then froze. The second time tho, there was music, and the screen loaded, but the image was still there, frozen. The third try, the same, but i listened to the music for any clues, and with that I managed to log in, claim my daily reward and i could hear myself jump and get into the navigation system... but all i can see is Nidus's wallpaper and fps counters completely stuck

So, anybody got any idea?

Edited by weweweee1
Some little spelling issues

4 hours ago, Bleepsy said:

I've been running through the Glast Gambit questline and after receiving the third picture from Neewa the quest has bugged out. The quest simply doesnt provide a next mission. The quest is still there and I havent completed it or anything but it wont display the next mission. I've logged in and out, set a different active quest then gone back to it, and its all done nothing.

I've been having the same problem. Anyone got a fix for this??

32 minutes ago, weweweee1 said:

So, today i updated to the latest Hotfix. After that I pressed play and the game froze, taking me to the "send bug something" crash thingy. Tried to run a couple of times, verified, optimized, reinstalled the game and then something happened: instead of just crashing, it took me to the loading screen where Nidus is posing, then froze. The second time tho, there was music, and the screen loaded, but the image was still there, frozen. The third try, the same, but i listened to the music for any clues, and with that I managed to log in, claim my daily reward and i could hear myself jump and get into the navigation system... but all i can see is Nidus's wallpaper and fps counters completely stuck

So, anybody got any idea?

I found out it was something about the full-screen. On windowed it worked great. in Fullscreen borderless i got the problem worse and i can't get it to be windowed again. but that's technically it, fullscreen trolling

4 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Yes, that number is intentional. 

Listen I know you guys got rent to pay and what not but I think I speak for everyone when I say this sort of grind makes players want to leave and not come back rather than buy the weapon , we all play warframe and love it and you, the development team, who are in touch and listen to the communities concerns and just a tad bit charismatic, but until the change happens I can't justify buying anything in game, whereas before I was happy to drop money in large chunks here or there when I was really enjoying the game and wanting to splurge on items quickly so I could further enjoy the game, but if this is a sign of things to come with DE, then the dream is dead and after 2 years of playing I'll move on, please I beg of you to pass on the communities concerns to the Dev team after their well earned holiday period is over because I've never been more worried about the community and state of the game now, when grind seems to be only being made harder and less fun, I've stuck with you guys throughout alot of controversies but if grinding is a chore and there's no fun then this may be good bye, sorry for the melodrama but this is one of the only games I play, anyways hopefully you'll work with the community here signed a loyal player - osbornia

34 minutes ago, Retoirdascion said:

i experienced it too once in round 2. anyway, u like fruitcakes too?

I have never tasted one. They are not common in my country. But I have heard that, even though they have an odd reputation, freshly prepared ones are quite tasty, that is if you like the ingredients in them.

I tried doing the part of the mission where you first challenge Nef Anyo while having my match making set to public but due to my firewall on my computer acting up I would continually loose connection if I wasn't squad leader and would then be sent back to my ship. My problem comes in the fact that even though i would be sent back to my ship I still lost the credits i put forth without even being able to participate in the mission and so as a result I have lost about 800,000 credits.  My second problem comes in when I decided to just go in solo I finished getting all the index points and Nef Anyo would say I had won. From there it would just show a blurred out display announcer screen and would not continue from there no matter how long i waited and even did so when i was squad leader and was with other people.

Bug I brought nidus into the middle of the doorway of infested room switched to the operator entered the room, went to the far end and then when attempting to walk ot the doors closed trapping nidus in the door, when switching back to nidus i am normally below it furthermore if i get stuck under the door and attempt to go in the direction away from the infested room all i see is black if i then switch to the operator and attempt to go to the infested door i find myself stuck as nidus in the position below first is of below the door 317F0A2AEEE61CE4C19B5EA2CE30C3778C793588 (1920×1080)

2nd is of the postion i end up stuck in

BBC2FEBBDFA53BAA7A2649AD9289F70698230B8D (1920×1080)

I have the same bug previously reported multiple times where I can't continue on the quest because it doesn't show up. In Navigation it just says 'Glass Gambit' with no text/instructions underneath.

Someone else then hosted the game and I completed it with him but I did not get any of the rewards. 

Edit: Turns out I just needed to play the transmission fully. Found it in inbox.

Edited by NoBluey

After completing the last Index mission (where Neff cheats), I returned to my liset and found that the next mission (Find the Source of Anyo's Cheats) was not available.  After re logging, switching quests and returning to this quest, and even restarting the whole game, the mission is not there.  REALLY enjoying this quest and the new content, so please help me out and patch this quickly!

6 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Yes, that number is intentional. 

Can we see some statistical data about how many players have 5k mutagen samples at hands? How many have even just 500 samples? You guys are completely wrong here, it's not just high, it's absolutely insane ammount of resourses. 

Edited by ograzzt

Spoiler

Regarding the choice at the end of the quest, selecting the neutral option changes the meter to moon and gives me a message staying Neewa will stay the Triuna for as long as possible. I heard that choosing the dark/moon option changes the meter to neutral and gives a message saying she will be the last Triuna of the Myconians. It seems the results were switched by accident. If this is the case I hope there will be a script that reflects the proper change in karma/gives us the proper ending for what we chose. 

14 minutes ago, Xendragon said:
  Hide contents

Regarding the choice at the end of the quest, selecting the neutral option changes the meter to moon and gives me a message staying Neewa will stay the Triuna for as long as possible. I heard that choosing the dark/moon option changes the meter to neutral and gives a message saying she will be the last Triuna of the Myconians. It seems the results were switched by accident. If this is the case I hope there will be a script that reflects the proper change in karma/gives us the proper ending for what we chose. 

If that's the case, then yes, there should be. That's huge!

Edited by Shadow8600