Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

Noone (except people that datamine...) know what consequence will bring the cyst on the operator future, maybe is good, maybe is bad, maybe is obligatory to sit on the chair but I do want to feel that I have the option to not sit on that, on consequence I would prefer to not get infected :infested:.

So please DE make the next step before Baro Ki’Teer arrives. :sadcry:

PS for people who doesn't know:

"Warning: player alignment will be tainted towards the Moon if the Operator or any Warframes are infected (besides initial Nidus' infection). Additionally, infecting other player's Operators or Warframes will also rotate the player's alignment towards the Moon alignment (needs confirmation)."

3 minutes ago, Iresark said:

Noone (except people that datamine...) know what consequence will bring the cyst on the operator future, maybe is good, maybe is bad, maybe is obligatory to sit on the chair but I do want to feel that I have the option to not sit on that, on consequence I would prefer to not get infected :infested:.

So please DE make the next step before Baro Ki’Teer arrives. :sadcry:

"Warning: player alignment will be tainted towards the Moon if the Operator or any Warframes are infected (besides initial Nidus' infection). Additionally, infecting other player's Operators or Warframes will also rotate the player's alignment towards the Moon alignment (needs confirmation)."

Alignment thingy is unconfirmed and it dosent spread on relays

19 minutes ago, Iresark said:

First, i infected like a ton of ppl, and my alignment hasn't rotated into the Moon.
Second, alignment that show in your profile according to note of last hotfix is still bugged and will be fixed in the nex year (bcoz they have holidays too, just like normal ppl)...

Edited by ErmiGaming

6 hours ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Call it a thing, it's part of the story/lore and it's gonna give you a new race of kubrow.

Call it a thing, you don't even know what it does.

He's allowed to know that it's going to be involved in future developments and still not like it. I'm not happy about the damned thing at all. My only infected 'frame is my eight Forma'ed Equinox, and I'm genuinely considering flushing it out the airlock, building a new one, and playing solo until this all blows over.

6 hours ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Call it a thing, it's part of the story/lore and it's gonna give you a new race of kubrow.

Call it a thing, you don't even know what it does.

i will call it a thing as its infested stuff, the stuff that we have to PURGE out of the ENTIRE SYSTEM. if seeing what it does haven't taught you to destroy it then you shouldn't call yourself a tenno.

Anything infested made needs to die, doesn't matter who or what it is.

3 minutes ago, ErmiGaming said:

First, i infected like a ton of ppl, and my alignment hasn't rotated into the Moon.
Second, alignment that show in your profile according to note of last hotfix is still bugged and will be fixed in the nex year (bcoz they have holidays too, just like normal ppl)...

Have you infected new players?

Apparently it doesn't spread to people who haven't completed TWW.

I just really want this alignment affecting side of it to be cleared up. Officially, by DE: what it does to your alignment, what it should do and all. 

Right now I feel paranoid because I don't want any blips of Moon alignment and there are conflicting reports on it messing with your alignment without having any sun options to this.