Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

growing darkness on screen

WhyDoIHaveNoFace

So it seems after glast gambit was released, there are occasional moments when a small black dot apears on my screen and starts to swallow the entire screen. everything disappears and i cant see anything but the map. im still in the game and  can hear sounds but i cant see $&*^. even happened in my orbiter once and its kinda annoying. anyone else?

• 2 weeks later...

I've also been getting this bug since Glast Gambit got released.  It only happens in maps that contain moving streams of water or toxin.  Most often on Sedna - Berehynia, Uranus - Ophelia and sometimes in Law of Retribution.  AA is on 'high' (TAA) and motion blur is also off.

A workaround is; after the screen goes black, go into options and change your windowed mode (from borderless windowed to full screen, or other way around if you're already on full screen).

wierd... u guys said that using TXAA x8 will cause this problem but i did not encounter this before. I maxed out every settings but turn off v-sync, motion blur, colour correction, and weapon trial. I as well tweak everything in my nvidia driver to max out everything with only 1 pre-rendered frame and Fast V-sync. Its a 10-series nvidia graphics card btw.