5. Targis Prime or Edo Prime come back and ... cheaper price :inlove:

6. More planet and each planet has its own map

7. Tennogen armor bundle

Edited by J11_PRO

1-umbra frames

2-DEX WARFRAME (or skin) THIS YEAR WOULD BE AWESOME

3-make status rifles builds as awesome as tigris prime status builds

4-make unairu, madurai and vazarin as good as naramon and zenurik

5-NO MORE WARFRAMES OR WEAPONS (primes are acceptable) polish the existing ones and give us mods to have more diverse builds 

6-damage 3.0 

7-more alternative helmets (and good) from DE since the tennogen are expensive AF

8- IgnusDei back 

Edited by ninjadeboxers

2 Wishes:

1. No hype and introduction of new and not well enough tested systems (e.g. Sorties, Void/Primestuff 2.0 or operator mode)

2. Give endless missions which are supposed to be challenging for vets more significance and give them better rewards which scale with the time played in this mission

10 hours ago, mirx said:

1-. More maps because i know you can explore different sections of a grineer ship, etc etc but i would like to see something new xc.

2-. maybe a rework for The Sergeant because is the boss more easy to kill, for example, something like this will be great vC11bzL.jpg

3-. maybe a TennoGen not only for skins and syandanas.

4.- My biggest wish is that someday DE will bring back the old Physx Effects at least in a Physx Slider or "Low (now)"  "High"

eatnFsa.jpg

Did this give u some answer?

Edited by Wheretheyatdoe

19 hours ago, (PS4)zXx_Fly_Guy_xXz said:

3. More Factions 

5. Cross fire survivals ( all Factions vs tenno vs each other )

8. Test center in ship ( like simulacrum )

This, 5 sounds damn good. (Just imagine a Fissure Moon survival; grinner, corpus, orokin, sentients and with enough luck, stalker spawns, dayummmm)

1.- Umbra Excalibur.

2.- A way to make weapon or warframe full sets just take 1 slot on trades, or just add more slots to it.

3.- Make Riven mods actually common on sorties or add a different way to hey them, with a daily cap ofc.

4.- Mesa Prime (a man can dream).

5.- Reworks on bad/useless warframes on high level content.

6.- Reduce Hema lab costs. 

7.- Make just accesories Prime vault packs.

Edited by -Raul-

oh man, those old physx graphics are nostalgic af.  I'm honestly glad they improved the graphics though - the game got way more immersive when simple things like fire and explosions were made a bit more realistic.  if they incorporated the old physx layers on top of that though

ohh... c:

1)More sentinels

2) Limbo rework, hopefully involving him becoming a time frame along with the rift

3) Limbo deluxe skin

4) First ground based sentinel: Moa pets

- maybe some more new ground based sentinels, using melee attacks and still following us like airborne sentinels...just on the ground

5) Drahk kubrow skin

6) zephyr deluxe skin

7) More prime sentinels 

What I'd like to see in the coming year:

1. Bug fixes. Lots of bug fixes.

2. Reduction in grind for new items.

3. Less punishing RNG.

4. An option to buy resource sculptures / caches for display on the Orbiter with their equivalent resources instead of just plat. Here's a cool resource sink that makes sense...and if need be, you could turn the cache into usable resources again.

5. Shelves for our orbiters...and don't make them cost plat. We have enough things that require plat as is. Credits will do just fine.

5. Elimination of power and cost creep.

6. Enemy scaling 2.0.

7. Damage 3.0.

8. Shields 2.0.

9. AI 2.0 - with squad tactics.

10. Oberon Prime with Magistar Prime...and could you guys please change the impact sfx for Magistar? They're really...lacking.

11. More fauna / wildlife on relevant tilesets. Heck, even modern day ships have vermin on them, and I can so see Grineer ships with the equivalent of space cockroaches and rats.

12. More non-combatants / crew personnel on relevant tilesets. Including Drudges / Grineer workers on the Shipyard tileset was a great start, but I'd like to see things like Grineer / Corpus crewmen on ships actually operating the ship - and running off to sound alarms if they see you.

1. More Planets

2. Less toonish/undone Warframes (Ember), more stylish Warframes (Nidus)

3. Make a option where when you get captured by Alad V/Zanuka your warframe would look different from being experimented on by Alad.

4. More options on your choices and consequences (Light/Grey/Dark)

5. Better prizes on Sorties (come on 4k Endo is just not cool)

1. More tileset reworks similar to what they did to the grineer shipyard, preferably the corpus ship first.

2. Add more wildlife to certain tilesets. Kubrows, kavats, and desert skates are great, but there could be more.

3. More cool, unique tilesets and reasons to go to them.

4. Archwing integration into later planets. Currently, you have to complete the archwing quest in order to get to Jupiter, so anything after that is fair game.

5. More archwing content. This includes tilesets, missions, archwings, and weapons. The most important one is tilesets because currently, we only have two, and one of them is absolute cancer.

6. Limbo, Hydroid, and Oberon reworks. Please.

7. Umbra. Enough said.

8. The focus rework. Hopefully, ways to improve the operator will be included in it.

9. Let us use secondary weapons or special operator weapons as the operator.

10. Let use operator mode or go in as our operator in clan dojos and relays.

- Umbra

- Atterax Wraith

- More Vandal secondaries

- A quest on Hunhow and his straining relationship with the Orokin

- Hunhow sentient brood mothership 8 man archwing assault raid

- Going to the Tau System

- Some sort of system that allows us to mod our Operator's abilities for duration, damage, etc. like modding warframes.

- My biggest wish of all of Warframe: meeting and talking to Executor Ballas.

Grate Prime/ Dex Jocus

- An archwing wraith variant. We have Imperator Vandal, so maybe Grattler Wraith.

- Some archwing content cuz I like archwing.

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY