Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What weapons in this game feel the most satisfying to you?

Jackviator

Primary: Sybaris just feels so good while using. It feels really good to destroy people with it.

Secondary : It feels good to send enemys fyling and killing them with the Sonicor.

Melee: Sarpa is fun mostly becouse its my only gunblade, and i love using it with me High Noon stance but Galentine prime is my favourite melee.

Cernos Prime:  Recently got this and i LOVE IT. 

Gorgon:  I got the prisma version but id still love the original over the Soma. Why? Style!

Akjagara:  Large magazine + dual wield semi auto spam. Satisfying for aim gliding and acting like you've entered the Matrix

Gun Blades + Bullet Dance:  Mostly Redeemer but Sarpa is cool too. Who doesnt love unnecessary but stylish rolls in between shots?

Peacmaker Animation:  I don't care how OP Mesa's Peacmakers can get, i just love the Equilibrium style animation. GUN KATA ALL THE WAY!

All 3 of my Gorgons.

Made about 4 threads back in 2013-early 2014 about how the Grakata was better than the Soma. Lots of people felt the same way.

The beautiful Tiberon.

The Mire a.k.a. the bacon sword. Made even better with the new #4 "exalted" powers with it's innate 10% added poison damage(an extra 10% of flat out damage to exalted abilities). Also the first weapon I ever made.

Tekko. Tekko don't give a F*** about Ancient Healers.

Furis Wraith. ^ same-ish, with that added channeling damage.

Seer. Flat 80 perfect balance of ips damage and status is king. Made perfect with my Adarza's constant flat crit chance. Been one-shotting lvl 60's for 3 years.

Prova Vandal. Still the only good machete since it's the only one that synergizes well with that Stance.

Honorable Mention:

Boar Prime...before it got nerfed with the shotgun "buffs" The only weapon before my Sobek nowadays that had 5 forma.

Edited by AerinSol

clear question, clear answer =)

no one anymore, the game get developed even more into a cashcow as ever before, you have to be blind not seeing that

shure, its one of the best created games to hit peoples reward system in the brain as well as it doesnt really reach the mind because of the greed behind its development  no insult here, just smiling truth ^^))))))))

therefor, no gun, mission, development etc can touch me really anymore as the lore at beginning did and im glad that there come new games in 2017 ^^)

i can promise one thing, i will not reach MR30 here, and that from a realistic MR23 which have all, can have all and which cant be blamed anymore ^^)

as easy as that, i love to chill that insight ... its real development and i payed a lot into warframe for this expirience ^^)))))))))))))))))

LOL

ps: if DE would like feedback, you missed one thing DE, instead of following the lore you followed the cash, there is no fullfillment at =)

if i would be a warframe dev i would have followed the lore without the aim to so much cash which happened, this product missed all the basic love and creativity which was given into in first hand, its a shame what happened, as well as anyway, thats my personal view, and i shared it once

Edited by Guest

On 2.1.2017 at 11:46 PM, ChuckMaverick said:

I'm surprised that no one's mentioned one of my favourite weapons...

GrineerSparkGun.png

Luckily it's also very effective, but perhaps more importantly it's loads of fun mowing down waves of enemies when it's at full spool-up. :devil:

I preferred it when it still fired tons of deadly confetti. Otherwise, I very much agree.

For me it's gotta be the Peashooter(Braton) Prime #1. Nothing's more satisfying than shredding high level enemies with the golden version of the weapon I got made fun of for using for about 3 MRs. No AR can compete for me.

Second being the (Vaykor) Hek, Not much is more satisfying than blasting something across the room with 1 powerful blast.

Finally, I recently picked up the Scindo prime again when randomizing a loadout. After fixing up my build(I hadn't put mods in it since I bought Nyx Prime Access) that thing is too powerful! I don't ever remember seeing a melee weapon yellow crit for 100k+ without a finisher or Chroma's buff. The stance it's polarized for is satisfying as well, also I prefer tempo royale for my heavies.

If I may insert an honerable mention, Nidus is pretty satisfying. Unarmed in a sortie 3, he holds his own. (synthesis scanner equipped and no melee)

Prisma Gorgon.

It sounds fantastic, but the feeling of that gun at full spool just laying down hordes of ammo takes the cake.

I also love the Grakata, more the Prisma Grakata but it's a tommy gun in space.

I actually prefer the look of the Dragon Nikana over the Prime, but both are great melee.

The Buzlok, despite being mechanically broken, has one of the sexiest firing sounds.

The Lex series will always have a place in my heart being derivatives of the first gun I bought and because they are so effective and powerful. I love the fact that it is a low mag size pistol handcannon. Plus the firing sound is great.

Edited by Insizer

Glaxion - with a good Status - Explosion, Electricity build, this thing is a really powerful support gun (by 'support gun' I mean that it won't deal that much damage but can give the whole team a great advantage anyway). Instant stun on hit, most-likely it is an explosive stun = you or your teammates can simply instant kill the enemy, that was actually just too overpowered for your team, with a covert lethality dagger. If you guys also need to rush through a place, which is overflowing with high-health + high-damage enemies, you can also simply stun all of them and go through, without any problems. It's a lot of fun to support in that way (my opinion). Riven not needed.

Sonicor - dem ragdolls, 'nuff said

Orthos (Prime) - the attack range of this thing is just too satisfying.

Vectis/Rakta Cernos/Dread (+slash/status Riven) - Hardest hitting, single shot weapons I have ATM

Hirudo - Most fun/useful sparring melee IMO. So much fun with attack speed mods.

Hek/Vaykor Hek/Sancti Tigris - Blast big baddies in the face

Vaykor Marelok - Single most used weapon in my arsenal right now. It goes with me everywhere unless I'm leveling a new side arm.