The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why No Greek Or Roman Theme Yet?

16 minutes ago, Nocam said:

"Oberon is a Paladin"

Is more druid than Paladin.

Yea not a Paladin. I would love to see a Paladin Holy Knight. His first ability was to summon a holy burn down on the enemy he is aiming at him with a holy sword. And his last ability summon a holy sword and swing it once and clear the area in front of him. Third ability he gets health from a holy beam coming down on him and his allies. And second ability is to summon an angel that fights for u. That's a paladin.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ImmaTrueSpartan said:

Yea not a Paladin. I would love to see a Paladin Holy Knight. His first ability was to summon a holy burn down on the enemy he is aiming at him with a holy sword. And his last ability summon a holy sword and swing it once and clear the area in front of him. Third ability he gets health from a holy beam coming down on him and his allies. And second ability is to summon an angel that fights for u. That's a paladin.

Eh. If they changed his passive and his four, he could be a true paladin. And tweak his two. He's not far off, just not as Paladin-y as they like to say.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)ImmaTrueSpartan said:

I remember this frame I actually talked to RedSkittlez about it. He really didn't care if he got in the game or not.

There is a lot concept which in the same boat. The arist or don't care it or the frame not so popular or just not taste enough for DE to be in the game.

My suggestion is the next, make a site or a program where we can upload finished models with basic animations and rigged then the players could decide which one fit enough into the game and always can you vote for that concept. Some visual concept is not enough to be implement into the game but a fully finished model with all wanted features can be used by DE easier if they say a criteria that model can be which file and how you rigg it.

6 hours ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Ivara has an Artemis Bow...

she's based on norse mythology hence why her bow functions in the same manner as odin's mythical bow.

Anyways, i would like to see a frame based on Japanese mythology or, a susano-o volt skin 

Edited by (PS4)bddacres

I have a similar idea

legion

im not going to go into health armor shields or power, just abilities

passive: blocking with a melee will form an enemy shield and greatly decrease movement speed

ability 1: legion summons his squad, similar to marage the squad will do whatever legion does but will not have a higher threat level, channeled ability

ability 2 legion throws his melee (his squad will too) to do increased damage. Recasting will pull the weapon back to legion at a reduced cost

ability 3 legion gains a number of energy javelins these become his melee, each one does increased damage but breaks on impact. Using his second will throw the javalins in rapid fire

ability 4: legion and his squad gain the ability to attack while blocking, all nearby enemies will switch to melee and charge legion head on

I don't mean to be a party pooper but uh, when we got 2 asian culture inspired frames (when this game is heavily asian inspired none the less lmao) everyone broke their backs complaining about how the frames were "unoriginal" and bad and stuff : /

17 minutes ago, Uvogins said:

I don't mean to be a party pooper but uh, when we got 2 asian culture inspired frames (when this game is heavily asian inspired none the less lmao) everyone broke their backs complaining about how the frames were "unoriginal" and bad and stuff : /

Mainly because their kit is boring. Good, but boring. They look like something that was created for chinaframe and then distributed to the global playerbase because we'd start complaining about exclusives.

17 hours ago, (PS4)ImmaTrueSpartan said:

Atlas supposed to be a titan. He uses a gorgon gaze and powers Gaia is supposed to use. Now if they had him throwing big boulders, quaking the ground, and Growing in size like a demigod like 7 to 8 feet tall not 300 feet tall then were talking.

I don't thik de should take thing literally from the mythology

13 hours ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Why not many different culture warframes?

i want a "Azteca" warframe

I agree there is many interesting cultures/mythologies out there I think it would be great if DE given chance to all of them, I for example would like to see DE given chance to Slavic culture and mythology.

Also there are some myths that that exist in multiple cultures, like "wild hunt": ghostly or supernatural group of huntsmen, I would totally want to see frame with this theme XD