Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Specter

UnKnownTrishot

Question

Hello,

I seem to be having a lot of problem defeating the trinity specter at the ceres junction. My current setup is volt, karak, mk1-kunai, and heat sword. I've tried using my abilities to kill her and I've tried staying behind my shield and shooting her. I can't even get her down to half hp. All of my weapons are modded as well. Help!

13 answers to this question

I just did this junction with a pretty newbie setup. I chose all your weapon loadout (except MK1 Kunai, i picked normal by accident) with very few low ranked mods equipped onto them.I beat her by spamming 4 so that she would stop blocking all your shots, shoot her whiles she's stunned and press 4 again when the stun runs out and just keep shooting.

Mods used on Volt: Stretch 2/5 (+22.5% Power Range), Streamline 2/5 (+15% Power Efficiency), Redirection and Vitality 4/10 (200% each)

Karak: Maxed Broken Serration (+40% Damage), Maxed Broken Speed Trigger (+20% Fire Rate), Maxed Fast Hands (+30% Reload Speed), Rank 2/5 Piercing Hit (+15% Puncture Damage), Rank 1/5 Point Strike (+50% crit chance <- completely not necessary as Karak has bad crit chance)

Kunai: Rank 0/10 Hornet Strike (+20% Damage), Maxed Broken Quick Draw (+20% Reload Speed), Maxed Pathogen Rounds (+60% Toxin Damage (I did most of the work with the Karak so while this mod is the strongest equipped, it didn't do much of the work), Maxed Broken Pistol Gambit (+60% Crit Chance <- again not necessary due to bad base crit chance)

Not posting mods for melee because I didn't use it at all.

Just reran with the same setup. I was able to kill her with (literally) the last bullet my Karak had without using anything but Volt's 4 and the Karak with the mods I posted.

Edited by AXCrusnik

She's apparently not very smart.

I went in with a maxed volt and near max boltor. Got murdered by link.

Attempt #2 I crouched in front of her with a shield, head shotting until she died. She crouched too and tried to shoot through the shield the whole time.

Only had to reactivate the shield once.

On 1/5/2017 at 11:38 PM, UnKnownTrishot said:

Hello,

I seem to be having a lot of problem defeating the trinity specter at the ceres junction. My current setup is volt, karak, mk1-kunai, and heat sword. I've tried using my abilities to kill her and I've tried staying behind my shield and shooting her. I can't even get her down to half hp. All of my weapons are modded as well. Help!

Try the staticor, kulstar or zarr

Shoot from far away where you spawn and that's it

If you don't have these weapons, try any long range such as quanta vandal, boltor (telos) or drakoon

Lex prime also may do the job

Most important is stay at your console, do not come close, shot from far away

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

Most important is stay at your console, do not come close, shot from far away

Nope, my friend. Even from far away, they have decent aim, and aiming from far away while moving (cause if you stop moving, it means you're dead) can be difficult. (It's the main reason why I deactivated my aim-assist a long time ago. It was always locking the wrong enemy or not fast enough to aim right while blocking me from ajusting my shot myself.)

I would recommend staying at medium range, so you can either backup or move forward depending on the situation. If the specter use the Link (that sh*t killed me on my first attempt. Chroma didn't like the taste of his own Sancti Tigris, and both me and the Specter went down), do not attack. Stay out of reach until it deactivate. To do so, you can either hide behind a wall or bullet jump everywhere. 

Also, mod your weapons with Corrosive as most Specters have relatively decent armor. Ground slams and finishers are usefull too, but for this I recommend melee weapons with high Slash damage for better bleeding procs. Oh, and start the fight with your Karak (Higher damage type is impact, good against Shields but less effective against Flesh), and when the Specter's shield is down, switch to your Kunais (Puncture is the best against armored enemies, but less effective against Shields).

2 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Nope, my friend. Even from far away, they have decent aim, and aiming from far away while moving (cause if you stop moving, it means you're dead) can be difficult. (It's the main reason why I deactivated my aim-assist a long time ago. It was always locking the wrong enemy or not fast enough to aim right while blocking me from ajusting my shot myself.)

I would recommend staying at medium range, so you can either backup or move forward depending on the situation. If the specter use the Link (that sh*t killed me on my first attempt. Chroma didn't like the taste of his own Sancti Tigris, and both me and the Specter went down), do not attack. Stay out of reach until it deactivate. To do so, you can either hide behind a wall or bullet jump everywhere. 

Also, mod your weapons with Corrosive as most Specters have relatively decent armor. Ground slams and finishers are usefull too, but for this I recommend melee weapons with high Slash damage for better bleeding procs. Oh, and start the fight with your Karak (Higher damage type is impact, good against Shields but less effective against Flesh), and when the Specter's shield is down, switch to your Kunais (Puncture is the best against armored enemies, but less effective against Shields).

Yes my friend, i did it myself, stayed away. fired my kulstar. BOOM! mission accomplished in less than 5 sec

PS: with a blast of 17k nothing survives

Edited by (XB1)Oussii