Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.7

[DE]Megan

13 hours ago, TapeKiller said:

Still no fix for wrong nidus parts being rewarded at the end of the mission.

7ZViPhH.jpg
yrOC9FP.jpg
kRlwOm9.jpg

I went for 8 waves, and I got the systems twice.
I decided to extract but then I got two chassis instead of two systems.

Are you joking?! This is absolutely normal thing! 

Still no fix for the 150+ existing riven mods while having only 15 slots when it is a "database size issue".

Still no fix for the +3 riven mod slots costing 60 plats.

Still no way to limit the damn RNG when cycling a riven mod.

Still no weapon balance.

Farming kuva is always the same thing. We're tired now. Cycling a mod is always pure RNG, acceptable rolls are rare. No control, pure RNG; if even ME is tired of warframe, I wonder how less patient people are reacting. Quitting earlier?

DE, this is an awesome game. Adapt your business model to make it both good AND relying on good mechanics.

Hello...
Today i tried to enter my warframe account, i forgot my password and as normal, i went to recover, creating a new password... i did all the steps correctly, until i did a second time to make sure everything is ok, now i can not get into the my account...

I can log into the account through the site, but not in the game...

If anyone can help me or if this is resolved... I would be very grateful...

I'll leave my email here : baxexer22@hotmail.com
My account name : bazezer2635

Thanks

Edited by bazezer2635

2 hours ago, NewMilenium said:

Farming kuva is always the same thing. We're tired now. Cycling a mod is always pure RNG, acceptable rolls are rare. No control, pure RNG; if even ME is tired of warframe, I wonder how less patient people are reacting. Quitting earlier?

Huh ? This how people farm... In every game, Farming is always long and boring cause you do the same thing... You come from sims or what ? Have you never played other games ?

11 minutes ago, Eleodon said:

Huh ? This how people farm... In every game, Farming is always long and boring cause you do the same thing... You come from sims or what ? Have you never played other games ?

Let's get the example of "void traces". If you want to farm void traces, you have to do a fissure mission. They are all different missions, with different enemies, which you can kill by almost (not exactly) infinite combinations of warframes+weapons+friends. Thus farming void traces is not repetitive.

Let's get the example of "polymer bundle". If you want to farm polymer bundle, you have to go on one of the 2 - 4 planets that drop it, and kill mobs there, find polymer crates. Again, thanks to the planet diversity, weapons diversity, warframe diversity, this isn't much repetitive.

Now Kuva. You have to always go to either Eris, Pluto, sometimes Earth, rarely Ceres. There is some map diversity, fine. But then how to? Always by doing the same move with your operator, which acts exactly the same way, is the same for all players, 4 times in a red mist. Your weapons, your warframes will not matter : be operator, do the same move in the same red mist. At least there is a mission diversity; once you've done the boring part, the mission can be any of the possible missions. That's good. But the way we actually get Kuva is boring. The amount is random without any reason, the move is always the same.

And your attempt at ad hominem is ridiculous, stay on topic.

Edited by NewMilenium

On 6.1.2017 at 10:15 PM, Stoner74 said:

What are you going to do with Valkyr prime?

Change her model. That's the only true way to make everyone happy. Because as of now, you missed a VERY big opportunity to make something absolutely amazing. 

This is my message and I sure hope you people at DE know how disappointed we are. 

Whats the problem with her Model?

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 4:15 PM, toafarmer said:

No fix for the broken Hema research cost?

During the Devstream they said that they will not change it because some people actually completed the research... somehow, therefore it is not fair to those people, whom of which can be a VERY loud group at times, so they will endeavor to make sure costs like this do not happen again in the future, but Hema is staying as is

On 1/6/2017 at 1:19 PM, wendiena said:

I think the spawning for Prosecutors might be bugged. Can't seem to get any to show up no matter which mission I run.

had three almost back to back during a mobile defense on ceres....and there were times where i ran 6-7 captures and was dry on spawns...its all rng sadly

1 hour ago, LovePeaceZordon said:

somethings seem wrong. yesterday i've been on stratos emblem 18, now i'm only on 12 oO

This, had 38 just before today afternoon and now after daily reset time I'm at 30.

No hotfix nor any mention about this change anywhere afaik. I understand if they reverted the ranks as they were not shown in the reward pool, but a warning would have been nice.

Fix the matchmaking system!

I'm sick and tired of having to host when there's one "open squad" in the sorties mission node, I don't have good internet to host and this issue is making doing these damn sorties a pain in the backside. How about actively making sure that the "open squad" is ACTUALLY OPEN AND NOT BLATANT BS. I'm wasting more time trying to get into a damn squad just to hope for a lens or riven mod or something good from the sorties. Three missions should NOT take over an hour to complete.

I have been wondering, how does the matchmaking system work? Does it sort in order of who joins or some kind of lottery? It seems like it would make sense to have an algorithm in place that sorts people with the best connection in a match to host. I have a feeling there are limitations preventing this idea tho.

14 hours ago, -Zr-Scroll said:

This, had 38 just before today afternoon and now after daily reset time I'm at 30.

No hotfix nor any mention about this change anywhere afaik. I understand if they reverted the ranks as they were not shown in the reward pool, but a warning would have been nice.

Turns out you weren't supposed to be getting them from the God awful Conclave alerts they had running.