Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I unveil this Riven?

Wyrmius_Prime

Question

I completed a defense 3 times without the pod taking absolutely no damage but the mod didn't get unveiled. I even did it solo once. I've unveiled multiple rivens with this very same challenge but this one doesn't seem to want to unveil. I know what I'm doing and I know for the fact  that I've done everything correctly.

45c63ee70cc3169b0f5adb6ee529ab4c.jpg

ae200492fea43b99555a446f4d57f2bb.png

41fc7305256b5407a9977ec9dc2ec077.png

Edited by Wyrmius_Prime

16 answers to this question

I went to sechura (pluto) as an ember prime, equipped an energy siphon, waited for my zenuric to fill, used that, and kept world on fire active. I had a synoid gammacor as my active secondary weapon for additional energy recharge.

Edit: Defense missions seem to autostart after like 3-5 minutes now, so you won't be able to fill your power pool, but with a good ember build (efficiency, dmg, range) you can make it work easily.

Edit 2: Yeah, teammates can't use energy restores either. Easier just to solo for some.

Edited by Snowman486

Nonononononono...

I completed a defense 3 times without the pod taking absolutely no damage but the mod didn't get unveiled. I even did it solo once. I've unveiled multiple rivens with this very same challenge but this one doesn't seem to want to unveil. I know what I'm doing and I know for the fact  that I've done everything correctly.

Edited by Wyrmius_Prime

1. You don't have to complete it alone (solo Rivens specifically say if you have to 'solo' or do them 'alone')
2. Even though you can join a group - solo mission are also much easier, which very little amount of enemies.
3.  Warframe : Frost is obvious choice. Then comes nova or even Banshee to stunlock enemies. In a group you can have all together. Trinity can also help with the Energy. 
4.  Avoid doing Fisssure missions. The portal can open up very near the point you have to defend and it can spawn nulifiers which can instantly remove bubble. 
5. Since it requires you to only complete 5 waves. It's pretty much doable in any Faction Mission. 

20 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Nonononononono...

Sounds like you've followed the instructions and done what it asked and yet it still isn't unveiling? it may be bugged... did you pick up any energy orbs along the way? Perhaps those are counting as energy consumables? I vaguely remember seeing a post about that in the last couple of weeks. If so, it's gonna be tough to avoid picking any up along the way. The others you unveiled - were they rifle mods or secondary? Is this a shotgun riven issue?

32 minutes ago, dstrawberrygirl said:

Sounds like you've followed the instructions and done what it asked and yet it still isn't unveiling? it may be bugged... did you pick up any energy orbs along the way? Perhaps those are counting as energy consumables? I vaguely remember seeing a post about that in the last couple of weeks. If so, it's gonna be tough to avoid picking any up along the way. The others you unveiled - were they rifle mods or secondary? Is this a shotgun riven issue?

The other mods have been rifle and secondary rivens and those have worked fine.

Just now, Wyrmius_Prime said:

The other mods have been rifle and secondary rivens and those have worked fine.

hmm - may be worth putting in a support ticket? If you complete it again without it unlocking, make sure you take a picture of end-of-mission summary screen, maybe even grab the log file and send that over too.

Have you tried taking the mod off of the weapon, and then on again? 

Have you tried equipping it on another weapon?

Are you sure the objective is taking no damage? I understand you say you've completed it before, but I'm assuming if it even taken 1 hit point worth of damage from, say, a fire eximus AoE, then maybe that's the problem. 

If anything, I recommend getting just one other person in your roster and having them help. Specifically a range/efficiency built Radial Blind Excalibur. 160% range is good enough for that Eris Defense, it's like 37 meters with 160. That way, you can assure no Eximuses use their AoEs because they can't see. Nothing will be able to get into your bubble, and you can take more time and stuff. 

Again, I understand you have done this before, but I'm suggesting attempting to change some factors to see if that's what's affecting the unveiling. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)theelix said:

Have you tried taking the mod off of the weapon, and then on again? 

Have you tried equipping it on another weapon?

Are you sure the objective is taking no damage? I understand you say you've completed it before, but I'm assuming if it even taken 1 hit point worth of damage from, say, a fire eximus AoE, then maybe that's the problem. 

If anything, I recommend getting just one other person in your roster and having them help. Specifically a range/efficiency built Radial Blind Excalibur. 160% range is good enough for that Eris Defense, it's like 37 meters with 160. That way, you can assure no Eximuses use their AoEs because they can't see. Nothing will be able to get into your bubble, and you can take more time and stuff. 

Again, I understand you have done this before, but I'm suggesting attempting to change some factors to see if that's what's affecting the unveiling. 

I've tried it on Kohm and Vaykor Hek. I'm sure the objective took no damage because if it had taken damage there would be a notification of me failing the challenge where the missions specific challenges pop up.