Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is best breed kubrows

(PSN)ARIES-WY

Question

17 answers to this question

I'd have to agree with @(PS4)Silverback73 and go with the Sahasa. It can deal a lot of damage and pin down targets much like Sunika, but can also give you free energy at the beginning at the mission and continue to supply you throughout the mission. Well, assuming the AI didn't break and it just stare at the wall, a problem with all companions.

So .. much .. wrong.

People trying to be amusing bringing up gender ina thread talking about something entirely different....

Breed is the "race" of the Kubrow if you will, what type it is, not what genitalia it has.

I know, I know, they are trying to be funny but using a bad joke in a thread about an entirely different topic just makes comedy cry and nobody should make comedy cry.

So far people's choice is the Huras.

My personal favorite is the Raksa because of it's defensive abilities (I think I have 5 forma on mine and I have no trouble bringing her to sorties now ;) )

The rest are a mix. Some people lately say Chesa, but others argue it's "useless" because it doesn't do what it's supposed to (fetch loot like a very downgraded sentinel). Some people like the Sahasa for free energy or smth at the start of the mission as someone already pointed out. The Sunika is mostly useful just for Capture missions. Or idk, maybe it's because I haven't forma'd my Sunika so it tries to pin down heavy units (in the absence of an actual VIP target) but then yeaaaaah it dies from trying too hard xD

Carrier Prime obviously. Besides that, the newest addition which has better stats all around.

9 hours ago, (PS4)ARIES-WY said:

Sorry some of reply said I assume gender , I didn't mean that so I changed the topic ty

It's a joke/meme, don't take it seriously. Also, most native English speakers (and other exceptions) have no idea that other languages use gender to identify nouns.