The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy ignis OP as heck

Twerking_Alpacas

53 minutes ago, Genesis7000 said:

Let´s just hope they will fix that S#&$ with damage 3.0

Well since damage 3.0 won't happen... I doubt it.

I still find it amazing that grineer's ignis is still broken after so many times we talk about it and after so many changes.

How many time do I see people geting OS-ed by a flamethrower and from so far...

That, and the fact that scorch's Ignis can hit you even though they aren't even targeting you. Once, I was doing an ODE to scan some kavats. I remember clearly that the scorch was targeting a feral kavat. Amazingly, I, who was standing still on the other end of the room, got hit by its magic flame spray even though it wasn't even directed at me (and no, I'm pretty sure that I wasn't in the scorch's LoS). I think this needs to be fixed.

This is the same way how we oneshot enemies in a certain levels. This unit just give us back as a punishment. I am not sure it is a bug or just a mistake because this could be a part from devs. If they really wanted to fix the one hit kill in this game they would have done already.

INVISIBLE fire. Their fire is INVISIBLE. It's like the Grineer version of the Railgun Moa except those things fall over if you sneeze on them.

I mean, my own Ignis has been forma'd into ridiculousness but 1) its fire is not INVISIBLE; 2) its not got a 360 degree cone of fire 3) its punchthrough is not infinite.

Edited by Zendadaist

It would be much better if at the very least the graphical particle effect for the ignis fire was lengthened or enlarged. As it is now, most of the hit-box of the enemy ignis is huge and invisible.

Should the damage/range/effectiveness of the enemy ignis be nerfed? Maybe, but I'll be much happier with how damaging they are if I can at least *see* where they are shooting me from. Make the plume of fire actually noticeable DE, the puny fire effect they have now does not adequately show how far their ignis can reach. This makes it hard to realize what's damaging you when in tight hallways or in groups of enemies.