Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Warframe was a virtual reality...

(PSN)CaptainIMalik

9 minutes ago, (PS4)CaptainIMalik said:

If Warframe was a full on advanced virtual reality

What would you do in the game? 

That would imply that we had enough money to get the hardware for VR, some do, but most don't. (I sure don't lol)

I would just do the normal stuff I play right now.

4 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Chill in my Orbiter all day, playing cards with my Operator. 

Ya Weeb.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

3 minutes ago, Latiac said:

What would I do?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In seriousness, it'd be fun to experience the missions first hand, I imagine it'd be far different if it was in a virtual reality, you'd take your time i imagine.

Imagine being left out from an elavator in Virtual reality. Everyone goes to the elevator and they don't wait for you

38 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Id find a way to meditate and move at the same time so I could hover-butt myself around the relays, laughing at all that have to walk.

so like the loki in this lovely video?

I would probably have fun going around earth and just finding different hiding spots in the grass. Metal gear solid anyone?

Edit: how do I make spoiler so that it only encompass the [.spoiler] insert item here [./spoiler] instead of the rest of my post?

Edited by Dewsitine

if warframe was virtual i would ask the lotus for my medal of honour & to put each record i did on every medal. 300Waves & 9hour survival & 7hour survival & 8hour survival i can go on.. then i would kit up in my loki warframe & fly kick vor back to the void & then i would ask the void trader to legalise space herb ^^