Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PROBLEM THE WAR WITHIN

edodallo

Question

18 answers to this question

You have to press 5 in order to use your operator. Then you have to stun the guards with your operator's void blast (quick melee button), void dash through them to strip their armor (hold left ctrl + jump), then press 5 again to go back into your warframe to be able to deal damage. Hope this helps!

Edited by Burre.png

1 minute ago, Nirguin said:

I know I have to press 5 but nothing happens, my operator does not leave the warframe

Do you use the "Invert Tap/Hold Abilities" option?  I've heard it can cause problems with Transference during the quest so try switching it off if you have it on.

lo

1 minute ago, Katinka said:

Do you use the "Invert Tap/Hold Abilities" option?  I've heard it can cause problems with Transference during the quest so try switching it off if you have it on.

yes  "Invert Tap/Hold Abilities " its off

Depending on how long you have been playing Warframe you may have the same problem I had. When I started playing Warframe the controls were set up in a certain way.

(NB: I play on PS4 so this all may be irrelevant for you)

At one stage during an update of the game about 1 year ago DE decided to change all the controls. At this stage I reverted back because I like the old controls better. This means a lot of new stuff did not activate and one of these is transference. During this battle I have go into the setup options and swap back to the new style of controls setup. Once I had done this everything worked fine. Once again I do not play on PC and I am not sure if this is an issue on PC. Same thing happens now still during the KUVA Syphon missions.

Hope this helps though.

I'm in the same boat as Nirguin. Tried about 30 times now. I tried every thing from rebinding the key, setting everything back to default settings, verifying and optimizing the game, reinstalling the game, different PC/laptop, and I'm still stuck in the throne room with the inability to use transference with "power not unlocked"  bug despite the previous mountain sequence saying otherwise. 

18 hours ago, (PS4)halfbucket said:

Depending on how long you have been playing Warframe you may have the same problem I had. When I started playing Warframe the controls were set up in a certain way.

(NB: I play on PS4 so this all may be irrelevant for you)

At one stage during an update of the game about 1 year ago DE decided to change all the controls. At this stage I reverted back because I like the old controls better. This means a lot of new stuff did not activate and one of these is transference. During this battle I have go into the setup options and swap back to the new style of controls setup. Once I had done this everything worked fine. Once again I do not play on PC and I am not sure if this is an issue on PC. Same thing happens now still during the KUVA Syphon missions.

Hope this helps though.

they should allow you to at least customize your own control