Ok! So i have these warframes:

Nezha.

Nyx.

Titania.

Volt.

Excalibur.

Mag.

Mirage.

most of them maxed only Titania and Nezha arent and they're close to it anyway so what next???

i wanna know cos i love warframes that have crazy abilities i dont want tanks like Rhino or anything and it cant be trinity cos thats my friends main atm and he loves her so what next? i would love to try any of them really but just not tanky ones like atlas? But want anything thats "flighty" deals a lot of damage and can survive obviously with the right mods, leaving primes out of the agenda for now cos im not that far in to start charging after prime frames and grinding for that stuff but i will in the future i know ill be criticized for saying that but hey everyone plays differently, i can buy literally any of them atm and would rather do that than try to grind for another atm, Another time for that XD. i like the look of Equinox, Ember, Ivara, Nekros, Loki, (though i wont be using him just for sneak cos i love defense and survival). Limbo is out cos im doing his story line atm and Frost and Saryn are out aswell cos ive played them on pc and loved them but want something new so what do you guys think??? would love to hear from anyone for the next frame to obtain! Now i just await a response.

15 answers to this question

You try Vauban yet? That's one that is probably going to be easier to farm the Prime version of him than the normal, since he's got alert-based aquisition for normal. Vauban can't quite do tons of damage, but he is one of the best CC frames in the game.

Banshee is pretty good if your team can aim, her Sonar helps add tons of damage. Her Quake can also do great work in immobilizing entire maps if you max out range.

i would say get banshee and or vauban, they can synergize well with an EV trin or bless. BUT in all honesty, you should make pl in trade market and get ALL of the frames..that's what i do and switch to the prime variant when it come out                                                                                                            

PS i might suggest an Ash as well, i've got mine set up with 160 strength, eff. and duration with base range and run seeking shuriken and the smoke shadows augment on him. this makes him more team and boss viable when not running a CP group

You're missing Ash, Nova, Zephyr and Oberon. A lot harder getting Ash than Oberon however. Also if you build Excalibur right you can be a tanky frame, but that takes dedication in mods, credits, and endo to build him so it's expensive. However majority of frames will use nearly the same mods.

Don't forget tanky Chroma! Inaros is a really fun choice too and of course there is the new Nidus warframe who if you mod him good, he can deal forty thousand damage or more with just his first ability.

As someone else suggested: Mesa. Mesa is a tanky frame against guns when using shatter shield, and if you use peacemaker you will kill everything in 50m wherever you aim.

Edited by Alcatraz

Hm... Well, it's unconventional, but if you're into melee, you might try getting Banshee, and building her for high duration, lower range, and putting Rush on her. Silence stuns enemies, so if you're fast, you can compensate for her lower survivability with the stun effect from silence. It can be applied to any enemy that enters it's range, even if they've been affected by it before. That's why this build calls for lowering her range, so you have a better chance of re-affecting enemies. This is a strategy I use myself, and I find it quite fun, provided you can maintain enough energy for Silence. Add Savage Silence, her silence augment, for better damage on stunned enemies.

It's a high-speed, difficult playstyle, and it requires you to pay attention to your energy and Silence's duration.

Though the build does require you to use Narrow Minded. I don't know if you have that, yet, so this may not be the best suggestion for you right now.

1 hour ago, (PS4)deathy34 said:

i dont want tanks like Rhino or anything and it cant be trinity cos thats my friends main atm

Just wanted to point out a couple things.  Rhino isn't just a tank but a pretty great damage dealer and CC.  His roar ability increases damage of all in range, for example and his stomp can do a fair amount of damage and stop time.

Trinity is also a great frame because there are a multitude of ways to play her.  Depending on how your friend plays her you could alternate builds and choose different play styles that compliment each other.  So it won't be like playing the exact same frame.

If you are dead set against them though that's fine, just wanted to give you options.  Atlas is also fairly great at dealing damage and is pretty fun to play.  

Aside from those, I'd go for Equinox, two frames in one.  Beware that it takes twice as long to farm for her and build her though.

On 16/01/2017 at 8:20 AM, (PS4)deathy34 said:

"flighty" deals a lot of damage

On 16/01/2017 at 8:20 AM, (PS4)deathy34 said:

survive obviously with the right mods

First comes to my minds, Mesa. 

Mesa is an amazing and well designed frame in my opinion . All of her abilities are useful. Her 1st can deal massive damage when needed. 2nd will increase damage while stun nearby enemies. 3rd can resist up to 95% damage income! Combine with its augment, she's nearly immortal. And 4th can deal insane damage to group of enemies. Although it's not very easy to obtain, but I highly recommend her.

Second comes to mind is Zephyr. Her turbulence will reflect most bullets. Combine jet stream with Tonkor, she can deal massive damage while flying around. Though it's a bit boring after using a lot, and most map have limited space for zephyr to fly around. The most enjoyed map while I play as her is in void, where it has huge space.

For prime parts, I recommend try grind them before consider buy it. It might not as hard as you heard, unless you really have a lot of money. But in the end it's your game to play, no one can judge you for this part.

I would suggest Loki, simply because Loki's Invisibility is an excellent survival mechanism, and he can solo a lot of content simply by relying to it. Lots of alerts and sorties become easy when you can just run through them and skip the fighting.

Obviously, this may not be your preferred play style, but it is good to have him as a back-up. Ivara is even more stealthy, but a lot slower - and grinding for Ivara is roughly 50 times easier with a Loki than without a Loki.