The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nice meme, DE

Note551

Just now, SilvaDreams said:

Nah Loki is fairly bad at it, you have to stay on the wall and get 16 kills in a row.

I mean if the room is fairly full ... It should be very easy for Loki, his passive lets him cling to walls longer, and there's mods to make that even longer, like you can get a good minute or so on that wall, and hushed invisibility is a thing, so as long as you're quick

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Basic_Impulse said:

I mean if the room is fairly full ... It should be very easy for Loki, his passive lets him cling to walls longer, and there's mods to make that even longer, like you can get a good minute or so on that wall, and hushed invisibility is a thing, so as long as you're quick

Well it is a shotgun riven so no tonkor, if there wasn't a no alarms easy but any alarms is instant fail so you likely won't have 16 guys in a room.

Also because of that no alarms it means no survival, defense, capture or interception.

Those are all instant fails as they auto-alarm.

Edited by SilvaDreams

1 hour ago, SilvaDreams said:

It won't be. DE isn't stupid each one has goals that fit specific missions.

Just wait till you have fun with one of these... And read it closely.

F118C9C2E7BA4F527FD75B96DAB6830ADB41AD00

Got this the other day and it was actually fairly simple.

Loki with patagium could wall latch for quite a while.

so just put the riven mod on any shotgun, take atomos since you don't have to do the challenge with the shotgun itself, and shooting at 1 enemy with a well built atomos can grant you 4-5 kills at a time.

5 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

I'm pretty sure I did that by wall humping with ember in Akkad.

1 minute ago, Midrib said:

Got this the other day and it was actually fairly simple.

Loki with patagium could wall latch for quite a while.

so just put the riven mod on any shotgun, take atomos since you don't have to do the challenge with the shotgun itself, and shooting at 1 enemy with a well built atomos can grant you 4-5 kills at a time.

You both are missing the "No Alarms" part. Everyone seems to skip that part.

Without that, ya it's stupidly simple.

1 minute ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Has anyone tried equipping the veiled riven to a sentinel weapon for the challenge?

If that works then you could use a Tonkor for shotgun rivens, just put the riven on Sweeper.

Next one I get I'll see if it works, but Kullstar works wonders as it spreads the love and hits larger groups.

2 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

Thats easy, ODD, Tonkor and Loki, Jump up on the wall, latch and Tonkor away - did the same one for 18 kills with a rifle riven

2 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

Use Ivara with Talons or Castanas, find a room full of enemies, use noise arrow to reunite them all, throw talons and make everything go boom. Seems fairly easy.

Pack some wall latch mods if necessary.

1 minute ago, D20 said:

Use Ivara with Talons or Castanas, find a room full of enemies, use noise arrow to reunite them all, throw talons and make everything go boom. Seems fairly easy.

Pack some wall latch mods if necessary.

Already gave up "the secret", helps to read the whole thread first.

Just now, (Xbox One)Tyreal2012 said:

Well i didnt know that :) Thanks!
Also forgot Tonkor is a 'Rifle' my bad

It works if you get the easier version without the "no alarms" modifier on it, but otherwise you can't do defense, survival, interception or even capture as they all seem to have an automatic alert .

2 minutes ago, LabMan95 said:

If only I had these ones. I had to sell one of my veiled ones because it was impossible (for me):

Synthesize a Simaris target without using abilities with a hobbled key without taking damage

You can cheese that a bit by using Ivara and cloaking then just rolling as the run speed doesn't effect it, then just find the target and scan it as it won't know you are ever there.

Had to do that on a past one.

Or use a sonicor and just use that to knock them down to scan them.

Edited by SilvaDreams

10 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

Easiest way is with Ivara, max range for sound arrow and doing the Vor assassinate mission.

Thank you.  I was previously having issues finding a mission that would give me 19 enemies at one time for mine.  Vor Assassinate is a really good spot for that.  Lucky for me that my Riven didn't have the "No Alarms" condition which allowed the Ember Akkad route.