Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is a periodic request to increase the hitbox of the Miter's sawblades.

Chroia

28 minutes ago, Dragazer said:

A lot of weapons are due for a proper hitbox.

Galatine/prime for example you got a massive blade length, but in reality only half of it is actually the hitbox:

CuW8VIq.gif

That looks like it's from the old, Orange/Brown Simulacrum. So that gif was created a relatively long while ago at this point... are you sure this bug hasn't been fixed since then?

3 minutes ago, Jackviator said:

That looks like it's from the old, Orange/Brown Simulacrum. So that gif was created a relatively long while ago at this point... are you sure this bug hasn't been fixed since then?

Nope, hasn't been fixed yet, it's still the same as ever today.

Edited by Dragazer

• 1 month later...

yep, if this fix doesn't come with the planned adjustments to Miter, it's still going to be a nearly useless, broken Weapon.
(which to reiterate, it's a fix because Uncharged Shots don't have this collision problem)

Edited by taiiat

Faster charge speed is nice, but I'm afraid that's not enough. Hitbox and base damage is the problem. As a weapon that uses sniper ammo, I expect Miter to be more decent.

By the way, there's one thing that got my attention. DE increase chance of dismemberment on kills. What's the point? Visual entertainment buff?

Edited by yles9056

28 minutes ago, yles9056 said:

Faster charge speed is nice, but I'm afraid that's not enough. Hitbox and base damage is the problem. As a weapon that uses sniper ammo, I expect Miter to be more decent.

By the way, there's one thing that got my attention. DE increase chance of dismemberment on kills. What's the point? Visual entertainment buff?

Well nekros can roll one desecrate per body half then.

34 minutes ago, yles9056 said:

DE increase chance of dismemberment on kills. What's the point? Visual entertainment buff

Nekros' desecrate considers every corpse piece as a dead enemy, plus, when an enemy dismembers on death the bullet keeps going until it hits something else, is like a sort of punch through

On 3/24/2017 at 10:46 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Miter
The Miter is one of the oldest examples of killer concept with lackluster results. The next Update will bring the following:

• Hit detection is now based on the size of the Sawblade.

loki.gif

-----

On 3/24/2017 at 8:38 PM, yles9056 said:

would Nekros players actually use Miter?

Well, I do.

Yes, other weapons can dismember as well.
But I like the Miter, and this gives me an excuse to use it instead of something else.