The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why people hate Titania/Atlas?

Ziembski

2 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

^ So much this.

Seriously, people + internet, how hard is it to figure out why these things are said?

I'm more wondering "who are you people to say 'X thing is hated by everybody"

Tell me "most players dislike zephyr" and i'll say "well I agree, DE gave us stats and zephyr is one of the least played"

3 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Tell me "most players dislike zephyr" and i'll say "well I agree, DE gave us stats and zephyr is one of the least played"

There's that too.

One comment one time from one random person in a squad and suddenly there's a new "Why does everyone hate <frame>" thread on the forum.

In all my time playing Warframe (2+ years) I haven't seen any hate for any frame, even when I play Mirage.

2 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

I'm quite sure that the op simply meant to ask about why nobody plays them, it's not really much of a logic stretch to suppose that they're unpopular becouse people hate them

27 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

I didn't knew these frames hated but each have it's own flaws.

Titania could be a nice frame if she have gotten 150 power at beginning because as a caster frame her energy base is low the other stats are okay. Her ultimate could be nice but the drain is high relatively the damage scale is okay but could be better but my most argued thing on her ulti the clunkyness because that should be more mobile and easiy to use. Not so fun to stuck into objects and the movement feels clunky really.

Atlas is a nice frame but he needs more hp the armor is okay for him. The first ability is good and spammable and can deal an acceptable damage. His second ability could be better if there would be some augment which increase the durability or even make it longer. Making walls to stop enemies in certain missions fun but it could be the same as the frost globe and spam at least 4 of it. His third ability is totally not fit to him and I can imagine that for a real medusa frame as an ultimate which in a great angle stoning all attacker.

The golems is fun to use but they need to be stronger and maybe 3 golem instad of 2. Otherwise no see any problems with them.

In general all frames need to be up to date and be better than they currently are.

800k crits with Landslide is just "acceptable"?

11 minutes ago, bl4ckhunter said:

I'm quite sure that the op simply meant to ask about why nobody plays them, it's not really much of a logic stretch to suppose that they're unpopular becouse people hate them

No, i was asked to leave squads when wanted to play Atlas, not only once.

Titania is a bit gimmicky, her kit is alright but some of her abilites I just don't like. I don't have her but from what I've seen, she's not my type of frame. Atlas though he's alright, his 1 is really good. 

There are frames that does the same thing but better. 

1 hour ago, Kramer17 said:

I love Titania, especially for Raptor mission ;) So easy, now !

I have never thought of that. Is that a thing?

I mean I bring her to every sniper-only corpus sortie mission because she can wear those nulli-bubbles down fast. 

I like tatania. But for both of them and a few other frames there's other frames that do a better job at what they do. And in terms of DPS most weapons Carry more reliable DPS without the use of energy. I don't really hate on them when doing normal missions when when fighting over lvl 100+ team meta and how Warframes compliment each other is what carries to make lvl 500 enemies squish like a lvl 15

The only thing I hate about Titania is her CC because it ragdolls enemies and is really unreliable. Other than that, she's quite a fun frame when everything works correctly. 

Atlas is decent enough, his one is super satisfying, blowing everything in your way with a single punch. His Augment Path of Statues is really good as well, makes for decent cc and can save you for being shot in the back.  His other abilities however not that useful. his 4 is unreliable, the only useful thing they do is drawing a bit of aggro from you.  His 2 is ok, but it should not be limited to only 1 wall [ yes i know about the augment]. His 3 is the worst of the bunch, it's like Chroma's 1, but worse.

Edited by aligatorno

i dont know why would someone hate atlas but titania is probably becuz of archwing and her buffs/debuffs not explained in the frame kinda confusing and archwing with no vacum need to get to the floor to pick up S#&amp;&#036; just overall boring and yes i know the dps is nice but with Nidus out who cares about them anymore 

I dont hate atlas but nor do I love him.

I think his rumbled aug should be a PVE thing too, and if it where id probibly paly him more.

Titania is cool, however some of her abilitys are a bit odd.

I like zephyr. people proibly dont like me. but i like her.

Limbo is considred anying due to drop pickup. I think if it where not for that, he would be used more. I rather like him, but for duration builds to protect def targets and not much eles. or spy missions. his abilitys need a rework more so in how they effect other players.

Novas are considered anyong on def missons if they slow things. its all a matter of preferince for some frames, and for others its time or efficiency of the grind.

I've gotten chewed out for using Titania before.  For not tribute buffing soon enough, or not keeping the buffs going.  For using Lantern. For not exploding the lantern soon enough.  I doubt it was out of hatred, it was probably just someone who was annoyed that I wasn't playing the frame like they would.

I don't hate Atlas yet, but the way that Jordas Golem fight kills my mouse hand after charging the Velocitus a trillion times in one mission, we'll see.