Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Operator Who Could Sit Anywhere (in his ship)

Karznikov

I wasn't exactly sure where to put this, but it's definitely a glitch. It's amusing enough that I decided to put it into general discussion instead of a bug report. It started whenever I was customizing my Operator, and when I left the chair, he just kind of.. sat on nothing. Of course, me being who I am, I decided to have a little fun with it and turn the codex into a desk and high tech computer with a Morphics container.

Xf3TljT.png

Arm rests are a little off, though at least he can rest his feet on the thing.

1CgRTru.png

8 minutes ago, Gabriel_Oswald said:

I wasn't exactly sure where to put this, but it's definitely a glitch. It's amusing enough that I decided to put it into general discussion instead of a bug report. It started whenever I was customizing my Operator, and when I left the chair, he just kind of.. sat on nothing. Of course, me being who I am, I decided to have a little fun with it and turn the codex into a desk and high tech computer with a Morphics container.

Xf3TljT.png

Arm rests are a little off, though at least he can rest his feet on the thing.

1CgRTru.png

yea we know long time ago.....

8TpxuDt.jpg

EJ7MVkP.jpg

awnqaEc.jpg

Yeah, I can handle sitting in seiza for like half an hour before I lose feeling in my ankles.

I would frigging love it if DE decided that ok, we've got Operators, they're a thing now, we're making Operators necessary for using kuva and useful for fighting Sentients, so let's go whole hog and actually integrate them properly into the game, make Operator mode useful and fun, make it so that there are areas and missions where Operators really get to shine, and allow customization of the Orbiter with Operators in mind, i.e. making personal quarters, shrines, practice dojos with reed mats for athletics and fighting, and command stations/cockpits.

Also, true Tenno Conclave PvP, without Warframes or weapons, using Void powers only for stealth and mobility, fighting to submission, not death. Fist, mofo, learn to use it.

Edited by BornWithTeeth

1 minute ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Yeah, I can handle sitting in seize for like half an hour before I lose feeling in my ankles.

I would frigging love it if DE decided that ok, we've got Operators, they're a thing now, we're making Operators necessary for using kuva and useful for fighting Sentients, so let's go whole hog and actually integrate them properly into the game, make Operator mode useful and fun, make it so that there are areas and missions where Operators really get to shine, and allow customization of the Orbiter with Operators in mind, i.e. making personal quarters, shrines, practice dojos with reed mats for athletics and fighting, and command stations/cockpits.

Also, true Tenno Conclave PvP, without Warframes or weapons, using Void powers only for stealth and mobility, fighting to submission, not death. Fist, mofo, learn to use it.

I wouldn't doubt if DE is secretly working on Operator improvements and whatnot. It would be cool if there were certain areas of the game that forced you to use your Operator because for whatever reason, your Warframe couldn't pass through. For all intents and purposes, Transference has basically become possession; how awesome would it be to control the bodies of your enemies, or other automatons similar to the Golden Maw? 

1 minute ago, Ninjadeath721 said:

i wouldn't say we don't have ANY chairs...we have that big one at the back of the orbiter that used to be the somatic link...until it broke thanks to the elder queen

I mean for our Warframes. the kid gets to sit on his a$$ all day, but when was the last time Warframes got to sit on anything other than the Ground? (or whatever someone perches them on).

3 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I mean for our Warframes. the kid gets to sit on his a$$ all day, but when was the last time Warframes got to sit on anything other than the Ground? (or whatever someone perches them on).

just kick the operator out of their fancy chair and sit in it, problem solved