Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 23 gets the worst loot?

C_Phoenix

MR 23 seems to be bad. I have seen it endless times in my clan. MR 23 players get worse loot than other players. We(4 times MR23) have tried 5 rounds with only radiant relics today and nothing....

This does not seem to be rng, because it happens all the time over the past few month....

Loyal players seem to get punished! I am really disappointed!

Edited by [DE]Taylor
edited title for clarity

I've not noticed any worse loot rolls on my end. I've not gotten a single lens or potato from my sorties recently, and have had decent drops from enemies, and haven't had to do more than 3 runs to get any of the things I've tried to get from relics (non endless missions.)

Should I grab my tin hat for this thread?

Look, I have it on good authority that higher MR players are held back. That's a fact, folks. No one has ever found proof of this before now, no one!

Folks, this is big news. DE needs to be held responsible for cheating vets out of loot drops. Upvote me and I promise, no, I guarantee that they will be held accountable! We DEMAND that they be held accountable. I have proof of their wrongdoing, and I will use it, folks. Believe that!

19 minutes ago, (PS4)SupeBoss said:

Look, I have it on good authority that higher MR players are held back. That's a fact, folks. No one has ever found proof of this before now, no one!

Folks, this is big news. DE needs to be held responsible for cheating vets out of loot drops. Upvote me and I promise, no, I guarantee that they will be held accountable! We DEMAND that they be held accountable. I have proof of their wrongdoing, and I will use it, folks. Believe that!

Your tupee is escaping.

25 minutes ago, C_Phoenix said:

MR 23 seems to be bad. I have seen it endless times in my clan. MR 23 players get worse loot than other players. We(4 times MR23) have tried 5 rounds with only radiant relics today and nothing....

This does not seem to be rng, because it happens all the time over the past few month....

Loyal players seem to get punished! I am really disappointed!

Past few months, during the holidays?  When they released new content and then left on Holiday?  No one in the office to monitor the bug reports?

The only thing related to this that I've noticed is that lower MR players seem to have a higher chance to get the 75% play discount on login reward (based on my vast data set of 3 ish players). I noticed it when I played (got 2 -75%'s below MR 4), and for my friend (he got 2-3 -75% within the first few weeks, and not again since that), and on brozime's recent free to play through (he's gotten three on that account so far I think). My theory is that DE wants to try to get people to invest money into the game early on, so that they are more likely to keep playing (because my reasoning is, I put money into this, i wanna play so I get my money's worth).