Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AkLex Conclave skin

Inquizitor

Hello everyone.

Especially all the Typhoons of the Conclave.

So the AkLex Prime, the dream has finally come and Teshin does not have anything that would fit our needs for a new fancy akimbo heavy pistols. I am speaking of a thing that is not in the game, but would be very easy to make and add. AkLex Conclave skin ...because seriously, all the weapons like Viper, Lato, Vasto do have their conclave skins, and EVEN AKimbo variants does. Lex / Prime is the only weapon that does not for some reason (akimbo conclave skin).

DE please make it a thing!

Edited by Inquizitor
  • Like 1

Conclave weapon skins should be prioritized by usage stats, in my opinion. There are a lot of weapons that are used widely in Conclave that don't have skins, yet.

Vectis the "oldest PvP2.0 sniper", and nowadays Rubico since it was added is one of the most used snipers - we don't have a single sniper skin! Entire Furis family, lot's of melee weapons don't have a skin, yet. AkLex is not new, but only because there's now an Aklex Prime doesn't mean it suddenly needs a skin ASAP - you didn't ask for an Aklex skin, you asked for an Aklex Prime skin, be honest.

Edited by Sneazle

4 hours ago, Sneazle said:

Conclave weapon skins should be prioritized by usage stats, in my opinion. There are a lot of weapons that are used widely in Conclave that don't have skins, yet.

Vectis the "oldest PvP2.0 sniper", and nowadays Rubico since it was added is one of the most used snipers - we don't have a single sniper skin! Entire Furis family, lot's of melee weapons don't have a skin, yet. AkLex is not new, but only because there's now an Aklex Prime doesn't mean it suddenly needs a skin ASAP - you didn't ask for an Aklex skin, you asked for an Aklex Prime skin, be honest.

Well, to be fair, DE doesn't have to do much work to get AkLex Conclave skin since they already have the Conclave Lex skin. But yeah, the more skins we get the better. My personal bet on the sniper category is actually the Vulkar just to be able to customize the Vulkar Wraith :P

15 hours ago, Sneazle said:

Imo if all the weapons (and even warframes) had a conclave skin, that wouldnt hurt too...i mean why not?

(because DE are lazy)

8 hours ago, Inquizitor said:

Imo if all the weapons (and even warframes) had a conclave skin, that wouldnt hurt too...i mean why not?

(because DE are lazy)

I was talking about the order of which skin added after the other. Of course I would love to see skins for all weapons and even for Warframes! But I'm pretty sure DE won't add all missing skins at once in one single update.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
3 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

I finally set this up. Only 3 years late 😅

Nice that we got that. Does it mean DE crew will more often look in Conclave subforums? Todays update kind of rose our hopes for better future of this content.

• 1 year later...