Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

《 A Warframe Mark Till Death 》/ 《 Ultimate Show Of Respect We Can Give 》

(PSN)Mofojokers

download_3.jpg

Warframe Tattoos By Lord Of The Skins

My brother and i for some time have been organizing a way to show our respect and love for Warframe.

With help from the community we finally put needle to skin today and wish to show our work. As well as to give thanks to the community that helped spawn it.

☆ Mofojokers

- This is Frost, colder and deadlier than space itself.

20170201_152736.jpg

☆ Mut6177

- This is Valkyr, the tormented, the experiment.

20170201_141714.jpg

☆ Thanks To

@[DE]Rebecca- Your Character the Lotus was a huge reason we fell in love with the game.

[DE] ALL - Too many names to list here so we will thank you all for your hard work. We hope you love our tribute to Warframe and the Lotus.

My forum friends @Trichouette , @-Voltage- and @Snib.

Last but the best thank you to those that helped create these.

@RazulDarkwood who created the tribal work. We went with version 2 Frost and version 1 Valkyr.

Advice & help provided by @Dergas and  @AluxVee.

Thanks community you guys rock and make this game great.😊

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers
Fixed something

Too much, my friend, too much. You are not useless without your Warframe. :scared:

Still, have to appreciate the dedication. DE should invite you guys to Tennocon or something like that. You'll have a guaranteed mention on Prime Time anyway. 

And obligatory: Do not try this at home, kids. ;)

6 minutes ago, VakarisJ said:

Showing respect to a mere video game by tattooing your own body somewhat permanently and in such a large and generally visible area? I didn't realize that DE started a gang.

Tattoos may be popular in gang affiliation but tattoos do not = gang affiliation. If someone wants to adorn their body with an icon of something they love (and it's not hurting anyone else) why should we get in their face about it?

5 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

Tattoos may be popular in gang affiliation but tattoos do not = gang affiliation. If someone wants to adorn their body with an icon of something they love (and it's not hurting anyone else) why should we get in their face about it?

That was, what you may call, "a joke".

16 minutes ago, VakarisJ said:

Showing respect to a mere video game by tattooing your own body somewhat permanently and in such a large and generally visible area? I didn't realize that DE started a gang.

This is our tribute to DE and Warframe and a very personal gift to give.😆

Tenno Gang with Lotus as leader... Warframe!.😂

46 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

LOL

Lol yourself !

24 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DeluxeKnight831 said:

Thats some dedication. Really awesome you would go that extra mile. I myself like @Trichouette have lost any love or respect for the game and devs at this point but i still admire your dedication. props to you

Well some people actually understand the state of the game... And the other don't.

27 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Lol yourself !

Well some people actually understand the state of the game... And the other don't.

Speak with the wallet, and they will listen. The problem with 90% of the games these days is although the developers are sometimes not doing the right thing (Call of Duty, Destiny, Warframe these days, EA) the player base keeps dumping cash in which shows the devs that what they are doing is ok. You cannot say you do not have respect for a development team if you continue to fund them. I payed for Fire + Ice Pack, and then Hema came out. It was a few days later, so I wanted a refund because imo they did not deserve my money. I got a message from support you have 48 hours to get any sort of refund..... I will further not spend a dime on this game.

1 minute ago, -Voltage- said:

Speak with the wallet, and they will listen. The problem with 90% of the games these days is although the developers are sometimes not doing the right thing (Call of Duty, Destiny, Warframe these days, EA) the player base keeps dumping cash in which shows the devs that what they are doing is ok. You cannot say you do not have respect for a development team if you continue to fund them. I payed for Fire + Ice Pack, and then Hema came out. It was a few days later, so I wanted a refund because imo they did not deserve my money. I got a message from support you have 48 hours to get any sort of refund..... I will further not spend a dime on this game.

spot on 

2 hours ago, AXCrusnik said:

not really...but yeah, i agree.

2 hours ago, VakarisJ said:

tattoos are wildly popular as a for of self expression. Art as you can say. Tattoo artists even go so far as calling flesh, "Canvas" as our bodies could be used in a myriad of ways to express who we are, what we are, how we feel, and why we feel it. don't... try to argue that one... many of my closest friends are tattoo artists.. hell even my LT is a tat artist. Linking tattoos to jail or gang affiliation alone is a woeful sign of ignorance.

i'd get one myself with my clans logo and two exalted blades crossed behind it and would say, "Through my hatred, balance is restored"

11 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

You cannot say you do not have respect for a development team if you continue to fund them.

I didn't put a cent in this game since more than a year.

They don't deserve my money and with the way the market works, you can get plenty of plats for free so there is really no reason to buy more, and there is close to nothing to do with plats anyway beside cosmetics / rush / slots.

Anyway there are many things we can talk about but sadly it's not the point of this thread, and doing so will get it locked.

1 minute ago, Trichouette said:

I didn't put a cent in this game since more than a year.

They don't deserve my money and with the way the market works, you can get plenty of plats for free so there is really no reason to buy more, and there is close to nothing to do with plats anyway beside cosmetics / rush / slots.

Anyway there are many things we can talk about but sadly it's not the point of this thread, and doing so will get it locked.

and because of 2017 guidelines it is risky. Reddit is better for such discussions.

On Topic: noice tattoos :D

Edited by -Voltage-

2 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

and because of 2017 guidelines it is risky. Reddit is better for such discussions.

But I doubt reddit has more impact than the forum (which already doesn't have much) :p

On topic : hey mofo, what'll you do when warframe closes ? :D

Edited by Trichouette

12 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

Snip

Thanks Volt.😊

9 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Snip

We have a few gaming tattoos but only for games that have that something special to us. But to answer the question tattoos are a gateway to good memories to forever cherish regardless of games health.😆

25 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DancesInShadow said:

Snip 

That is an unreal idea if you do it I'd love a pm.😊

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)DeluxeKnight831 said:

Snip

Thanks Knight 😊

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Thanks Volt.😊

We have a few gaming tattoos but only for games that have that something special to us. But to answer the question tattoos are a gateway to good memories to forever cherish regardless of games health.😆

That is an unreal idea if you do it I'd love a pm.😊

Thanks Knight 😊

I'd be more than happy to show you how it turns out. Though.. My skins on the caramel mocha side so I'm worried how it'll turn out