Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 11 = Defeat & Frustration

(XBOX)CHAUCER1

If you don't have the training room open (given by Simaris reputation) then, the only thing I can say is, watch some youtube vids on it and take your time. Calm your nerves and wipe the sweat from your palms before going in. Make every move, carefully and precisely and understand how exactly how they work (how long bullet jump takes to land, how high/far your double jump can go, etc).

If you have the training room, still do everything above, just in the training room.

Good Luck!

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3

10 minutes ago, (PS4)GR13V4NC3 said:

If you don't have the training room open (given by Simaris reputation) then, the only thing I can say is, watch some youtube vids on it and take your time. Calm your nerves and wipe the sweat from your palms before going in. Make every move, carefully and precisely and understand how exactly how they work (how long bullet jump takes to land, how high/far your double jump can go, etc).

If you have the training room, still do everything above, just in the training room.

Good Luck!

You buy the key to the Simulacrum for reputation. Practicing tests are open from the start, though you can only practice up to your next test.

Edited by Shinobu_Scorpion

16 minutes ago, (PS4)GR13V4NC3 said:

If you don't have the training room open (given by Simaris reputation)

That's a totally different thing. The Simulacrum isn't useful for practicing the MR tests

The MR tests are available for free, so you can go in and practice them at any time and I strongly recommend doing so. I had to do the MR 11 test probably 5 times before passing it. Since then, I haven't touched a test before practicing it in Simaris' room. 

Edited by TrickshotMcGee

3 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

That's a totally different thing. The Simulacrum isn't useful for practicing the MR tests.

Nope. Different rooms. Simulacrus is not tied to the MR tests.

The MR tests are available for free, so you can go in and practice them at any time and I strongly recommend doing so. I had to do the MR 11 test probably 5 times before passing it. Since then, I haven't touched a test before practicing it in Simaris' room. 

Well, I meant instead of going to a random level, go into the Similacrum and practice jumping around while not under pressure.

Hence the "If you have the training room, still do the above, just in the training room."

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3

I made it to 11 a few days ago and was not a fan of this one, but I practiced several times ( although it's irritating as f when you get booted to relay after failing a test ) until I felt comfortable.

Try to shoot each ball until you exit the the maze-type building then just dash to the end ( this is where practice helps, to know where he end is etc )

Take a rifle w a relatively large clip to avoid reloading and if you jump and think you've gone too far, look down and ground slam for an immediate landing. 

Good luck , you'll get there 

This one was a bear for me, too - I'm a bit parkour impaired. I practiced it dozens of times until I got it. I used volt.

Note that if you hit the orbs, you have time to stop, crouch, and bullet jump if you need to - and for some of the jumps, you'll need to to make the height  

Also, I strongly suggest watching a video and writing down or memorizing the turns in the maze and where the maze orbs are.  Saves you from wrong turns. 

I did beat it this weekend. I feel kind of bad, I goosed it by using titania to get past the first set of jumps. Then absolutely cleaned mr 12 in a single attempt the first time. For that I used the quanta with and explosive mod so I was basically taking them out 2 at a time. Next weekend i will try for mr13, using titania again I think.

On 2/12/2017 at 1:03 PM, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

Just curious, I'm at mr 14, have yet to fail a single test. No forth knowledge, go in blind every time and no troubles. Is that normal?

You're just that awesome

5 hours ago, (PS4)theframpton5 said:

I did beat it this weekend. I feel kind of bad, I goosed it by using titania to get past the first set of jumps. Then absolutely cleaned mr 12 in a single attempt the first time. For that I used the quanta with and explosive mod so I was basically taking them out 2 at a time. Next weekend i will try for mr13, using titania again I think.

MR13 is a breeze. It's a disappearing platform kill-the-enemies test, with the platforms arranged differently. Still only 16 enemies, no time limit, just good times. Only thing you'll need to pay attention to is that the jumps between platforms are longer. MR12 and 13 are much easier than MR11. I suppose that makes some sense; MR11 is the "graduation" into your Silver ranks, if I recall correctly.