The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When will we fight Misery again?

Flashbinder

Just now, Kramer17 said:

Acolytes already come (around last summer), so it's already a kind of event boss.

Last time misery came was the original event. The last 2 appearances have not brought him. I think they should make a Tac Alert and you can save another Opperative or Boss like Alad V from Misery and players get another shot at Vulkar Wraith.

I've been fighting back Misery my whole life......

depressing jokes aside, he's not even in the Codex, so I don't know what he drops, but it would be nice to get another chance at him. I think there should be a quest where we discover the Acolyte's hideout/Ship and take each of them out one by one in a series of boss fights. maybe have Stalker come in at the end too, would be pretty fun IMO.

1 minute ago, -Voltage- said:

Last time misery came was the original event. The last 2 appearances have not brought him. I think they should make a Tac Alert and you can save another Opperative or Boss like Alad V from Misery and players get another shot at Vulkar Wraith.

If there is Vulkar Wraith, i'm ok for any boss ;)

8 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I've been fighting back Misery my whole life......

depressing jokes aside, he's not even in the Codex, so I don't know what he drops, but it would be nice to get another chance at him. I think there should be a quest where we discover the Acolyte's hideout/Ship and take each of them out one by one in a series of boss fights. maybe have Stalker come in at the end too, would be pretty fun IMO.

He's in the Codex -- at least for people that scanned him originally. He drops all of the Acolyte mods except for Malice's. If I recall correctly, I think he had an increased droprate for the rares.

r9fzmCS.jpg

That being said, his mission was directly tied to defending Alad V, so I don't think he would be as easy to re-integrate into the game as the others. He's also less necessary since - as I mentioned - his drop table is just a combination of the others, so he doesn't offer anything unique. It would be nice to see these guys return though, at some point. They're pretty mysterious at the moment.