Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Karak with Tonkor Attachment

-Kraeno-

Karak with Tonkor Attachment

Primary Fire Mode is the rifle and uses its own ammo reserve that uses rifle ammo while its attachment is its secondary fire mode pressing the middle mouse to switch to the GL with its own ammo reserve that uses sniper ammo then press middle mouse again to switch back to rifle. I really love the karak so i was thinking a way to bring it back to life while buffing it a bit and adding a new mechanic(the own ammo thing).

Feedbacks would be nice.

tAHKEnM.png

Edited by Rebb_Esc
Update

Have the Secondary fire for that tonkor on a slow firerate and consume ~20 ammo instead of one in one shot, so the programmers wouldn't have to work too hard with making new weird ways for a primary consuming different ammo types for different firemodes. Just like Quanta simply on primary fires the beam and secondary launches the exploding cube, here primary fires Karak and secondary fires tonkor. Much simpler and streamlined, and the Karak can still behave like the Karak and The Tonkor can sort of behave like the Tonkor, though toned down a bit, and I like the idea others presented of a concussion grenade, lower damage, higher stun/stagger/knockdown chance + radius.

Amazing concept, but I'm not a fan of an actual current Tonkor put under the barrel. 

Maybe make this something like elite Anti-Corpus squad's weapon lore-wise? Underbarrel Tonkor is armed with EMP payload that deals low damage, but infilcts guaranteed Magnetic proc as well some weak ragdoll. Would be awesome.