Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will we get Index Operation/Event again?

Aeon94

Question

15 answers to this question

The Index is playable, as intended. The tact-alert was just an introduction to it, and now it's just a part of the game, just like the Rathuum, except that you are forced to play it if you want Saryn (or the Saryn part for Chroma) or Kela's mods, unlike the Index, since it only have 3 goals:

-Farming credits

-Farming unique mods

-Encounter the Corpus equivalent of Clem in term of strenght and meme, John Prodman.

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

4 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

It was actually an event as I recall so no, probably not you can still play the Index regularly though on Neptune and there's a quest built around it.

I know but it could be nice to bring it back as tac alert again for ppl who missed Index sigil and badge tho :/

Ofc this can include any older events and tac alerts too

Edited by Aeon94

There's an Operation being developed right now. I assume it's the trial run for the upcoming Defector Rescue Mission Type.

Rebecca made a tweet yesterday complaining about being sick while recording the voiceover for it.

EDIT: Never mind, misread title. Thought this was a general question about a new Event, not Index specifically. The developers have expressed desire to bring back content used during expired Events, but there doesn't seem to be any active plans to do so, and as others have said, The Index content is more or less all in the game already, so I wouldn't count on it.

Edited by AM-Bunny

12 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

There's an Operation being developed right now. I assume it's the trial run for the upcoming Defector Rescue Mission Type.

Rebecca made a tweet yesterday complaining about being sick while recording the voiceover for it.

EDIT: Never mind, misread title. Thought this was a general question about a new Event, not Index specifically. The developers have expressed desire to bring back content used during expired Events, but there doesn't seem to be any active plans to do so, and as others have said, The Index content is more or less all in the game already, so I wouldn't count on it.

Yea Index is in game rn but it wouldn't be hard to bring back it's Operation as well as Rathuum's. Their content is already in game , they just need to pop their Operations again :D

6 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

This looks wonderful! 

I'm salivating

May we have a mission where we do nothing but kill Infested and collect their body parts with Simulor or Vauban vortex to feed our Kubrow pups to make them big and healthy?

Edited by Coryphaus

5 hours ago, kyori said:

So this is for.... getting sigils?

5 hours ago, --Q--Savokki said:

hard to notice without quote. just seemed a general question.

I have everything from other events except Index , Slingstone , Survival Weekend etc. Yes I want Index event for its sigil and badge ( there is nothing we can get from it since arena is in game and mods drop there ) but it was also a general question about events for who missed event stuff and who loves some nostalgia ( Gravidus Dilemma ; - ; )

Edited by Aeon94