Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #154: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

I doubt mine will ever get in since it's not smothered in every colour possible, and instead tries to keep some-what to the theme of stone when it comes to Atlas (We need an Atlas Prime or a skin for him, helmets are cool and all but he needs attention). Hope people like it, I guess.BBEAA71A7D94B1DC34D33543BD575D9B7D42D400 (1680×1050)925B80C0A5BCBA1260607117F8C415676ECED856 (1680×1050)

3 minutes ago, Lil_Leto said:

I doubt mine will ever get in since it's not smothered in every colour possible, and instead tries to keep some-what to the theme of stone when it comes to Atlas (We need an Atlas Prime or a skin for him, helmets are cool and all but he needs attention). Hope people like it, I guess.

[Pics removed b/c huge quote]

I like it o/

Flying imp valkyr. She'll take potshots at her enemies from afar before releasing her warcry and combining her galatineP with the room itself into a high rpm industrial meat blender.

nVpmcRE.jpg

Also, why no love for fashion sentinels? Never go to war without a Knight Of The Lotus by your side

XsmMFdt.png

Edited by Schnoofles

3 hours ago, Tzirael said:

If you guys wanna see real Lunaro play with L U N A T I C S, the best and only lunaro clan! Personally I have over a 1000 games played and around 10k points scored. There are many players in our clan who are much better than myself. Don't think people really know what Lunaro high level play looks like. Here are some video examples of Lunaro OG's going at it if anyone is interested. 

Problem i see there.... you should not be able to self pass like people do. And Unstable points are not fun for all... just the players that spam them

Saw this and had to pull out my Nidus, but couldn't figure out how to take a screenshot without all the UI stuff. So I went to Simulacrum where there's less UI gunk in the Arsenal at the very least. sorry my quality options are low as can be, My laptop can't run this game at high quality. ;3;

Anyways. Introducing the Chezure™ Cheshire Nidus~ I GRINDED FOR A SOLID 12 HOURS TO GET THE PRISMA EDO SET FROM BARO! WORTH IT!

yPf6WFa.png

gmzZdal.png