Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #154: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

UKKdQNq.jpg
Did you catch the intense Lunaro showdown during the 72 Hour Extra Life Charity stream over the weekend? If not then you’re in luck! 

Be ready in-game and join your hosts for a Lunaro warm-up round before the showdown begins!

For the main event, Team ‘TheBearLegion’ of TheRoaringLion, Tenno Defton, and -NR-Dabears1337 are pinning a rematch against the victorious Team ‘Name To Be Determined’ of [DE]Rebecca, Mogamu, and AGGP! Don’t miss this gripping rematch with live commentary by Megan!

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, and 3x 1000 Platinum prizes to win!!

But wait, what about Fan Art Favourites and the Fan Concept? NOT THIS TIME! We’re changing things up and putting YOUR fashion frame in the WIP Dev Photobooth mode! Comment in this thread with an image of your fashion frame for a chance at getting it picked for a Photobooth opportunity by your hosts! 

See you here tonight, February 23rd at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

As it so happens I did watch (as much as I humanly could of) the 72hr charity stream. You guys where all awesome :D

Everyone from the Streamers who put so much into making it happen to the mods who held things together and kept things moving smoothly, everyone who donated and even those that just tuned in to help keep the hype alive. That was some serious gradeA community awesomeness :D

Definitely going to tune in for dat rematch and also for Prime Time :)

What's this? Intense lunaro gameplay? My clan wants in (L U N A T I C S, THE lunaro clan, currently split up for research purposes, but members are still there, sortoff) If possible, could we get a team to play against both other teams as well? Perhaps prove our worth vs the losers and then face the winning team if we beat them.

EDIT: We got a team together that can make it if needed! SwiftSerpent950, -dicht.Amducias- and TinyRiiick of team LUNATICS. Please allow us to show the wonders of high-level lunaro on stream, it might inspire more people to play the mode. WE CHALLENGE THEE!

EDIT 2, fashion:

0oQaAuI.jpg?1

Edited by DragonSkllzz_of_OG
got a team together!