Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Bow in Game

Janaya

Question

In my opinion best bow is Rakta Cernos. Has a significantly high damage and crit chance/multiplier along with very fast arrow speed and Syndicate procs.

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

dayuki -flight time/range 

Daikyu has the same flight speed/range as the Rakta Cernos but sadly the bow has a very large charge time and low critical to be viable.

14 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

In my opinion best bow is Rakta Cernos. Has a significantly high damage and crit chance/multiplier along with very fast arrow speed and Syndicate procs.

Daikyu has the same flight speed/range as the Rakta Cernos but sadly the bow has a very large charge time and low critical to be viable.

damage does not fall off in its range unlike the others to my knowledge ,  i thought i put more sorry xD 

Rakta Cernos with Argon Scope has hands down the best raw numbers, sustained, burst, single shot, you name it. However, at very high level enemies, the gap between the Dread and Rakta Cernos becomes almost negligible, and the Dread will start to beat it due to slash procs. Use any bow you want, I don't really have a favourite, heck I like the Cernos Prime more than I like the Rakta. 

Bows deal so much damage in general it's USUALLY up to general preference in my opinion.

My go to is Dread.

Others like the charge time of the Rakta Cernos and the proc it brings.

And some others like the Paris Prime - Just get a feel for whatever works for you in the end.

12 minutes ago, Dan2Rock4 said:

There are many things wrong with that statement.

There is nothing wrong with that statement. I always did the most damage in sorties when I took those Crossbows vs everyone else with normal bows. The kill count between us was not even worth comparing. In those cases I often do twice the damage of all other 3 combined.

Just now, -BM-Leonhart said:

There is nothing wrong with that statement. I always did the most damage in sorties when I took those Crossbows vs everyone else with normal bows. The kill count between us was not even worth comparing. In those cases I often do twice the damage of all other 3 combined.

That is not a reliable nor scientific way to justify your statement, this it is invalid. Invalidity means it is not a fact. Doing tests is far better, and crunching the numbers. Fact is, You will most likely get more kills yes due to the lower damage, higher fire rate, making it easier to kill trash mobs, but the damage the traditional bows have is just higher, it just will not be counted as it will exceed the EHP of the enemy.  The only thing I see the Zhuge having over traditional bows is the status, but even then, it will fall off poorly. 

1 hour ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

use Attica or Zhuge, preferably with their strong Rivens. A full auto bow will beat vanilla bows in both single and mult-target damage

At low levels, yes. At higher levels the other bows start to take off, in comparison, at an exponential rate.

This is like saying that the Braton Prime is stronger than the Tonkor because you can get more kills with a Braton Prime in quick, one off missions.

Also, you cannot, and should not, compare weapons with Rivens in mind, in any scenario.

For bow only sortie, I use Zhuge.  Sortie threes aren't that difficult and a well modded Zhuge will do plenty of damage per shot and be much more spammable than conventional bows.  The extra damage the top end bows have is often wasted, even against level 100 enemies.  I really hate the bow mechanics and prefer spray and pray so Zhuge is a no brainer.

2 hours ago, Chipputer said:

Also, you cannot, and should not, compare weapons with Rivens in mind, in any scenario.

Why not?  If you want to build up and invest in a weapon, you are going to consider getting a riven for it.  Zhuge has a neutral disposition, Dread and Cernos have faint.  

Edited by (XB1)ThermalStone

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ThermalStone said:

Why not?  If you want to build up and invest in a weapon, you are going to consider getting a riven for it.  Zhuge has a neutral disposition, Dread and Cernos have faint.  

And they still will deal more damage in any situation that matters over the Zhuge or the Attica. Rivens don't have as big of an impact as you think and, therefore, the base weapon should be what is compared. Speaking to a crossbow's strength is about the only counter argument, and that is just like my Braton Prime vs Tonkor comparison.

Dread and Rakta Cernos are the two strongest bows. Period. No amount of, "riven this," or, "riven that," will change that.

3 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

And they still will deal more damage in any situation that matters over the Zhuge or the Attica. Rivens don't have as big of an impact as you think and, therefore, the base weapon should be what is compared. Speaking to a crossbow's strength is about the only counter argument, and that is just like my Braton Prime vs Tonkor comparison.

Dread and Rakta Cernos are the two strongest bows. Period. No amount of, "riven this," or, "riven that," will change that.

it does.

When it is faint, max element damage will not cross 60 %

when it is neutral, it can go up to 120 %

when  it is strong it can go up to 180%

same goes for critical chance and everything else