Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyway to complete this Riven mod?

Monsterwithin

Question

pqDVBeE.png

I tried Loki stealth preforming stealth finshers with a Dagger, no luck.
Tried Equinox using Rest and Rage (sleep) with his augment mod preforming stealth finshers, no luck.
I then Tried Loki again, taking advantage of the Hush Augment mod, shooting enemy's quietly, still no luck.

Literally, I don't get detected other then enemy's getting aware, and it somehow it still triggers a failure.
Tried it in both Grinner (which is pointless because of dogs), and Corpus, which still in the end fails me.

So I like to ask, how in the living hell do you complete this Riven mod?

16 answers to this question

With a lot of patience it seems.

If enemies can't even get alerted by seeing a corpse, you're gonna need to single enemies out a lot and preferably kill all with finishers while channeling, to remove the corposes on kill.

I'd recommend Ivara but as you didn't mention her, Loki is a best bet. Just tons and tons of patience.

Well, if your Warframe is not being visually detected (or being noisy, I dunno about that one), then you should be fine.

Also, just to make sure, are you playing it solo? Since it does say alone

I have completed a similar Riven, all I really had to be truly careful about was to check the Invis timer; When it got low, i ran away to be completely out of sight from enemies and restealthed in safety.

This would be pretty easy with Ivara too.

If you honestly get really frustrated from it I will buy it off you for a stipend of plat, I like unlocking random rivens, gives me something to do.

Edited by Echorion

22 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

With a lot of patience it seems.

If enemies can't even get alerted by seeing a corpse, you're gonna need to single enemies out a lot and preferably kill all with finishers while channeling, to remove the corposes on kill.

I'd recommend Ivara but as you didn't mention her, Loki is a best bet. Just tons and tons of patience.

Thank you so much. Worked flawlessly.
Only thing I noticed is you could not come out of prowl, other wise it would somehow fail you.

this one is kinda ez but this one was just wow xd Synthesize a Simaris target without using traps or abilities while having a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped and without taking dmg also that was a really cool challenge to do :D 

12 minutes ago, RS_Hesham said:

this one is kinda ez but this one was just wow xd Synthesize a Simaris target without using traps or abilities while having a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped and without taking dmg also that was a really cool challenge to do :D 

Ivara is the answer to so many questions and challenges in Warframe.

As long as you go into Prowl far enough away from the target, it doesn't disqualify you for "using an ability".

Just now, ChuckMaverick said:

Ivara is the answer to so many questions and challenges in Warframe.

As long as you go into Prowl far enough away from the target, it doesn't disqualify you for "using an ability".

well there was no need to use ivara for that :D i just got rhino and Ignis and when the mission start just used the second ability once and then did the challenge ez :D but when i first did it i thought that it will fail if used an ability on the target not an ability while i am close to the target :D thats why i fail it 2 times in row :D but then it was ez :D 

27 minutes ago, RS_Hesham said:

Oh that one was fun :) I just quickly dropped two energy pads and went Prowl before it announced a target. Then turned into a hamster ball and scanned the target from afar, didn't even start running around cuzz I was far enough away.