The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pls change that we need every mod twice to use Sentinel Weapons and Loadout weapons

Teshin_Dax

Title..

We have mods like Primed Pressure Point and so on .. which require much endo to get on the max rank..

Issues like this are the reason why i (for example) dont use the new "Deconstructor Prime" weapon .. 
I dont think that its good that we MUST have 2 primed pressure point mods and so on (.. your whole weapon mod collection twice.. ) to be able to use both.. the sentinel weapon and in this case a melee weapon 

tell me, can you run the same program on two computers at the same time using only one cd that is required to run it? in general you can't, mods work the same way, you can't actively use the same mod on two things at the same time.

also, you're never required to use those darn power creep primed mods for anything, you can play the entire game perfectly fine without any of them

Th bigger problem is Primed Fury because you can only have 1 per accound.

I thing sentinel weapons just need their own mod, how Rifle and Shotgun have.
It would not solve the problem but make it more understandable and normal.

Edited by lukinu_u

3 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

tell me, can you run the same program on two computers at the same time using only one cd that is required to run it? in general you can't, mods work the same way, you can't actively use the same mod on two things at the same time.

also, you're never required to use those darn power creep primed mods for anything, you can play the entire game perfectly fine without any of them

a bit harsh but true..

Edited by Lord_Impaler

6 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

its about perfection, you know..

5 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

Th bigger problem is Primed Fury because you can only have 1 per accound.

I thing sentinel weapons just need their own mod, how Rifle and Shotgun have.
It would not solve the problem but make it more understandable and normal.

yes .. its pretty good for the attack rate  ..and needed

Another pathetic first post trying to dispute the thread just for the sake of doing so. Oh how i love seeing those.

Let's get serious - this needs to be done.

It needed to be done for ages.

There's no real reason for sentinels not to share mods. The point of the game is not to inconvenience players.

"But power creep?" you say?

You can just put sweeper prime or a rifle on your sentinel when you yourself use a shotgun/rifle, thereby keeping full mods.

If there's a method to bypass this fault completely, make it universal, damn it...

Edited by BeeOverlord

1 minute ago, Teshin_Dax said:

its about perfection, you know..

Welcome to Art, where Perfection means failure. There is no such thing as Perfection, it's the flaws that make things great or beautiful, in this case, the imperfect build showing you where you went wrong, and how to learn from your mistakes and make it better, but not perfect.

It was in that way once unpon a time, but DE changed it in how  it is nowdays because it was not right to use the same mod for both primary and pet weapons. Since then i just started take off weapons from sentinell and never equipped the attack precept because in anyway i ll not grind more to have a duplicate to waste on a sentinell weapon. I'm sorry OP but i think DE ll never revert this change

Edited by KingOfNightmare

1 hour ago, NightBlitz said:

tell me, can you run the same program on two computers at the same time using only one cd that is required to run it?

Infact, yes, yes u can. Just that u dont have any benefit doing so and only slow u computer down. While in the game case we have benefit doing so, bad comparison dude ....

you guys missed the point of why they do it. In my opinion cuz having a mini-Mesa in peacemaker all the time around and kill stuff before u do ain't engaging and fun, and hard to design around. They do have other mechanic in the way so we dont have Peacemaker-Dethcube (like Overheat) but it wont be enough. So they add the stupid mod lock for us to have the sense of ... STUPID sacrifice one-to-another 

Sentinel weapon is a mechanic that just simply ... don't have a soul. for the most history of the game. Only now i see the glaxion-like one have something interesting, but it wont be enough. 

Conclusion:  We need big rework on the sentinel weapons, that give them an engaging purpose.

Edited by FireSegment