27 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Platinum winners:
Slayer_7
ZeroMegaXX
TJBorge

Banshee Prime Access Pack winner:
Kookensie

Overview coming soon!

If no on the Multi-shot(Forma crafting) can we at least get Queued Crafting so it can be automated back-to-back on Foundry?

I'd expect people were commenting about the picture viewer taking up the UI team's time while there are many more beneficial things the UI team could be working on specific to the UI, not other areas of the game.

Things like better mini-maps, especially for Archwing, better Archwing HUD, foundry queuing (as opposed to concurrent builds), mod sorting for shotguns (something that has been asked since way before many other filters even were even needed), better decoration and dojo building UI, ducat value and vaulted reward indication for relics, more detailed gear stats and numerous other tweaks and fixes specific to the UI itself.

A "cancel" button in the foundry... Finally! I cried. I really did. #itisthelittlethings

And there is even a annotation stating how many BP you have! I am amazed... (I just wish the App was more like this. The diferent layouts between game and App are confusing to say the least).

Earth looks amazing btw. It is just really sad that there are only 4 types of planet (earth, cold, sand, underwater) and, althoug several planets, there is not a lot (if any) variation between them. Maybe change the colors of scenarios or logos used in set, add elements, change colors or enemies or of some item in the enemies that changed depending on their level... Just so when, we join a mission, we can instantly get a sense of where we are and how difficult it can be.

Is the Photoboth going to allow us to create decorations (panels) for our Orbiter? Or share a pic with other players in-game?...still unclear.

Clans (not gonna talk about the operation, just want to say that I have been two clans and only about only 1/5 members actually play with some regularity), BUT I was wondering what happen to "MISSION CREATION" for Clan's Dojos?... I need that!

Edited by (PS4)leonidasx666