The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is promised nullifiers nerf?

Atekron

6 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

propably comes with limbo update

on topic of nullifiers anyone remember the bubble scaling down to fit room size? what might be progress on that c.c

7 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

propably comes with limbo update

I love when people's questions can be answered with things they actually said themselves.

3 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

I love when people's questions can be answered with things they actually said themselves.

well we have seen weakpoint twice in streams but the size scaling only once

thus we don't know the progress hence i am wondering

I believe the "nerf" comes in the form of those weak points. better start practicing that marksmanship, you're gonna need it to hit what will likely be a tiny little bot above the nullifier's bubble. as for conforming to the geometric proportions of the room, I think DE will package these together. I can tell you right now though what will happen when the change comes out:

- posts are made complaining that the "bubble bot" is too small and hard to hit, either because they are terrible at aiming or because they actually will be near impossible to hit without a spray-and-pray automatic weapon.

- posts are made complaining that Nullifiers are no longer challenging and how all challenge has now been removed from the game. these same people will be attacked by players who welcome the changes.

- the mods have to deal with the inevitable saltstorm that will stem from these changes and a lot of threads will be locked.

no crystal ball needed, we all know it's gonna happen, just a question of when.

This what robotwars7 said.

Also I wish they can implement this weakpoint system balanced not so hard and not so weak because there are enough tedious feature in the game already. My aim to jump there ans slice the nullies half they wasn't problems for me.

15 minutes ago, Higamine said:

on the topic of nullies weakpoints, will we still be able to remove it the usual way? As in gunning it down until it shrinks and disperses

Yes, that isn't changing. They are just adding a weak point mostly aimed towards giving snipers and bows a chance where  as spam weapons can still just spray and pray the bubble.