Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extract "prank" Screen

(XBOX)WoEyeOgre

Could they just put an extract for defense, interception, etc. When I have to rely on increase enemy spawns for exp/resource farm for having allies. Since all my buddies grew tired of this game. It forces me to work with randoms .. I try to keep an open mind for strangers but more often than not. "They will prank".. you at the loading screen extract on a high level wave, once they got their fill and leave. To that extent I don't rely on my allies to do their share, but it annoying taking longer on a mission on wave 40+ farm. On second thought .. I guess I shouldn't ask for much .. that would require them to rework maps .. perhaps have a lock mechanic in the load screen at a few seconds 

Edited by (XB1)WoEyeOgre
spelling

If I'm going to leave, I'll usually give a few seconds notice at least, but I have had at least a couple of "oh S#&$" moments where I suddenly had to go and stranded people. Unintentional, regrettable, but necessary.

Of course on the rare occasion I'm on the receiving end of it, I'm usually fine on my own. AM BIG BOY, CAN TAKE CARE OF SELF! HODOR!

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)WoEyeOgre said:

Could they just put an extract for defense, interception, etc. When I have to rely on increase enemy spawns for exp/resource farm for having allies. Since all my buddies grew tired of this game. It forces me to work with randoms .. I try to keep an open mind for strangers but more often than not. "They will prank".. you at the loading screen extract on a high level wave, once they got their fill and leave. To that extent I don't rely on my allies to do their share, but it annoying taking longer on a mission on wave 40+ farm. On second thought .. I guess I shouldn't ask for much .. that would require them to rework maps .. perhaps have a lock mechanic in the load screen at a few seconds 

Have you tried chatting at the start to ask how far people are willing to go? You could ask "wave #?" It works wonders for me.

I have experienced people doing that as well. I don't think locking it would be any different because if you choose battle or neutral before someone else in the team it would lock as well.

A second confirmation when you start a round solo asking if you would rather extract because the difficulty is higher would be nice.

Edited by Viscerataunt

On 3/9/2017 at 0:35 AM, taiiat said:

elsewise, too bad whatever.

Instead of trolling the forums, I suggested that quitters could be replaced throughout endless missions. Some people feel that their right to troll the community outweighs the rights of others to enjoy the game, obviously,

Edited by DEATHLOK