Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you what you want from the game?

MattM01

So I have every frame with the exception Excalibur Prime and congrats to those who have him you earned it. I also have almost every weapon I could think of wanting from vaulted to available. Now all I really want is Oberon Prime, Prisma Supra, Supra Vandal, Lacera Prime, Anku Prime, and Tiberon Prime. Not sure when or if any of these are going to come out but as of now I still love the game so I will play it, I just never really thought I'd get everything I wanted in the game. It's kind of a nice feeling.

I honestly want more to do in archwing. I quite enjoy it, but there's really no point for me to do it besides, leveling my Itzal and Elytron. There's isn't really a specific node i enjoy either. i thought i would enjoy pursuit with friends, but it's still missing something in my opinion. Maybe a mission that's chaotic like when you first get the archwing, or something like kuva assault but you fight or sneak your way in like TWW

Edited by (PS4)kaibloodedge1

4 minutes ago, (PS4)kaibloodedge1 said:

I honestly want more to do in archwing. I quite enjoy it, but there's really no point for me to do it besides, leveling my Itzal and Elytron. There's isn't really a specific node i enjoy either. i thought i would enjoy pursuit with friends, but it's still missing something in my opinion. Maybe a mission that's chaotic like when you first get the archwing, or something like kuva assault but you fight or sneak your way in like TWW

Here's an idea of mine that's completely stupid :

Being able to use your archwing while your teammates are on foot. You know those kuva forteress missions that says "Archwing" but don't actually have any places that use it until the extraction point. I'd like to just Spawn in and decide weither I go on foot or in my archwing to provide support from above by doing some "Side mission" that helps my teammates on the ground, be it providing support fire, destroying gates or reducing enemy visibility by destroying an energy coil.

Well that's just a mess of an idea so...

5 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

Being able to use your archwing while your teammates are on foot. You know those kuva forteress missions that says "Archwing" but don't actually have any places that use it until the extraction point. I'd like to just Spawn in and decide weither I go on foot or in my archwing to provide support from above by doing some "Side mission" that helps my teammates on the ground, be it providing support fire, destroying gates or reducing enemy visibility by destroying an energy coil.

Huh. I always thought you could just... Jump off the edge and the archwing would just pop on.

Just now, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

ir's not completely stupid.  maybe if you play it solo you get to choose, but if you're in a squad, one or two people have to fill that role. Of course the two objectives would intersect at one point or another, but having a situation of players being able to be that "other tenno operative" in a mission would be nice