[DE]Rebecca

Update 9: Vor's Revenge

Only issue encountered so far is the Clan Dojo is currently non-accessible and I am unable to locate the options to change active artifacts for the zone I'm running. Please assist!

the emblem thing says access denied when I try to visit it. I can't make the Emblem for my Clan?

Hey uh, is there a reason why this update keeps failing to install for me? I already checked my firewall settings and that isn't the issue. Is it because of the high volume of downloads? It's getting infuriating.

DE, WHAT the heck is up with your color packs? SERIOUSLY? ANOTHER 3 color pack for 75 plat?

It's a good thing no one's forcing you to buy them.

Awesome update guys, thanks.

I already thought orthos was a bit too dominant, but  lets make a prime version, why not.

One thing i will say is I hope longblades get some love soon, they are completely obsolete.

I don't agree with all the changes but am still very thankful for all the work that goes into these, can't wait to see the new content!

Thank you Devs!!!!

Slow Clap.

Great job, everything looks really sexy thus far. The aura mods dont display effects or percents in the mod screen like other mods though. Just FYI.

stuck at .6 MB out of 2 MB left to download(patch has restarted several times and has always failed around 1 MB left)

we are now at 0/1 MB

Edited by dukelego

Hey Warframe keeps on saying that "some content could not be downloaded from our servers"...I can't play Warframe now. HELP 

Wait....after the 5th or 6th retry for the update, it worked!

Edited by Psychidelical

stuck at .6 MB out of 2 MB left to download(patch has restarted several times and has always failed around 1 MB left)

This...what the heck.

Oh great so I just made my orthos yesterday and tried to level it up and now orthos prime shows up oh well