Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 20] Share your Captura Screenshots!

[DE]Danielle

1Zda2Kc.jpg

Some playing with War Within scene and trying to make Oberon look like a Dragon Knight. Nope, no love for Chroma. Not enough horns in the right places.

Not enough space for the DoF setting to work out nicely either as I used too small an FoV and distances are very short.

Edited by Guest

On 04/03/2018 at 4:58 PM, Ottofyre said:

Use the "insert other media" dropdown just above the "Submit Reply" button. You also will need the link to the image itself. The twitter status link is to the post, not the image, and can't be embedded. Apparently that part isn't correct. You can embed it directly in the post; I'd only been thinking about through the dropdown.

Also, your Twitter account is private so we can't view that link.)

Ah. Thanks for the help, but the problem is that I don't have a link to the pictures, since they're on my pc rather than the internet. I don't know how to upload the images in the first place. Really irritating, because I'm loving what I'm seeing here and I really want to take part.

I think I've made my twitter account public now, but I'm an old fuddy-duddy from the Facebook era, Twitter is scary.

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:23 PM, Gardenator said:

I think I've made my twitter account public now, but I'm an old fuddy-duddy from the Facebook era, Twitter is scary.

Also an old fuddy-duddy. Skipped the Facebook era and just got Twitter about 4 months ago. 

Looks like you've got image sharing worked out. Was about to tell you that you don't have to sign up with imgur in order to upload and share from there.

Really like that B&W image with Loki. I can never get things to look right with grain on so it always impresses me when someone else does.

3 hours ago, Ottofyre said:

Also an old fuddy-duddy. Skipped the Facebook era and just got Twitter about 4 months ago. 

Looks like you've got image sharing worked out. Was about to tell you that you don't have to sign up with imgur in order to upload and share from there.

Really like that B&W image with Loki. I can never get things to look right with grain on so it always impresses me when someone else does.

Rather a story behind the Loki one, I use captura images as both desktop and mobile phone backgrounds and I switched to the Loki one a while back because B&W supposedly uses less battery. I love old film noir, western and crime films so a fair few of those are from the low-res, black and white VHS days.

When I was taking the second and third pictures, I played around with the colour and grain and got these:814vnSy.jpg

Tried to keep Hydroid's face in focus, so the water was a bit here-and-there. Upped the grain and reduced the saturation a bit so there's still a little colour.

h6zWjNV.jpg

No so happy with this version, I couldn't really get the grain to work with me without starting to lose the detail on his hat. In any case, I might consider submitting the B&W Loki and Hydroid for Fan Art, however that works.

Edited by Gardenator
Typo