Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Neuroptics Drop [FIXED]

Darkriff

Well we have been asking for a reason to go back to the derelict part of the map.... yeah I know this isn't what we meant, unfortunately DE didn't seem to get what we actually wanted...first mutagen samples now octavia part...

36 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Welcome to your taste of the old Void key system grind: Where the part you drop is in Rotation C of an almost never ending supply of keys but you will need to sacrifice a Kavat Kitty and Kubrow Pup along with all your tears to get it.

as if I'm new to this game? I know full well what it was like.

1 hour ago, Kaotyke said:

Welcome to your taste of the old Void key system grind: Where the part you drop is in Rotation C of an almost never ending supply of keys but you will need to sacrifice a Kavat Kitty and Kubrow Pup along with all your tears to get it.

Take note, THIS IS THE SYSTEM HATERS OF THE RELIC SYSTEM WANT TO GO BACK TOO

its still not dropping octavia. its showing that her piece drops, then when you get back to ship, it disapears.  very frustrating that ive already earned it twice just today, only to not get her. at its not like i can spam a 5-10 minute mission. its a 20 minute mission everytime. 

Same situation here. TWICE it said i got it and came out empty handed. and this isnt the first time ive been "trolled" by the game.

First was natural talent in a venus interception. said i got it, nope.

second was nidus neuro dropped but it was acutally chassis. this one however was good cuz i needed chassis but still.

then now, the dam octavia neuroptics. 2 neruo bps i dont have........

7 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Yes! It was glorious! It rewarded effort and patience! But yeah, kids like their instant gratification so it doesn't work anymore.

I gathered up a group to go in because I did not get it the day before and I did not get the reward, it was odd as some people said they did in our team...I did see it come up in the bottom right of my screen bit unfortunately it is not in my foundry. This was around 10:15am Est. Please look my account up to take further action as I was hoping to have Octavia completed I have all other parts.

Thank You

RJW_ca