The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.8

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, Kalvorax said:

you DO know this game is still in a beta state correct? be lucky they ARE fixing this stuff....

You are missing the point completely, there are release strategies used widely that do not force customers to stop using the product. Also a Fix does not have to be released as soon as it was implemented (nor should it, after the fix there should be testing involved... continuing fixing and testing until it's ready for release)

Even if its called "Beta" they do earn money with it... not beta money... and we are customers... not beta customers... I do not like to be treated as one, nor should you (masochism aside, no offense).

It's even in "Beta" for over 3 years now, they even had a 4 Years anniversary for their game (celebrating 4 years of Beta?! How are they getting away with that?!), the "Beta" is just an excuse that works on some people and makes them believe it's fine to screw things up over and over...

and another thing... the Consoles do not have these issues... guess why... cause of their certification processes that is rejecting Warframe Updates... so every "Hotfix" is just us testing their product so they can earn money on other platforms. We show them the bugs through hard work and testing ("you only play"... there are people who put effort in determining bugs so that the very demanding Support is satisfied!) that clearly is none of our business (i already have a job and frankly... i don't pay to work, its the other way around). "Its a free game, you don't have to pay for anything"... it has payed content, don't let yourself be used like this, even if they call it "Beta".

(on a side note btw: They are freeing themselves of the need for Testers, if this goes on and Microsoft already jumped on that track, we are killing the much needed job of Testers. On this note: "My condolences to all the Programmers at DE who are struggling with the absence of proper Test-Environments and Testers". It really is not a good strategy at all.

I feel used and less than beta-human...

you made me put up all that crap ^... i kept it to myself ...and was just asking them to release in bundles like maybe once a week instead of every hour at some times!

Edited by MDeero

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Simulor now correctly displays 2% Critical Chance and 30% Status Chance in the Arsenal.
  • Synoid Simulor now correctly displays 5% Critical Chance and 35% Status Chance in the Arsenal. 

Why... I thought we weren't going to do this anymore. I was fine with it requiring to stack then alt-fire to deal good damage but this too much.
Now the weapon Synoid Simulor is completely reliant of it's syndicate proc do damage, and the original is just mastery fodder.
Couldn't we have just made it like the Heliocors where the Simarus version has better crit chance, and the Suda version has better status.

I realise that this may be a lot of programming, but you should make it so that we can show off multiple Warframes at a time in Captura, so we can make, say, a family photo. Again, this would probably be a lot of programming, so I wouldn't blam you for skipping this.

Please Fix the Sedna Gateway. there is currently a bug where even if we craft a mastery rank 5 weapon the quest doesnt lprogress so we cant get any father in the story and planets. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there have been 3 posts this past week from what ive seen on the steam forums. this is putting off us new players from playing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bug found on io (defense mission on jupiter)
Was at wave 18 then a attack drone decide to become invincible like he was not here cant cast my 2 (mag) on him cause invalide target 
but he was able to kill me. Nothing litterally tenno / power / weapons was able to deal damage to him. result : def lose at wave 18th cause invicible Attack drone of death.

Edited by K4rliX
precision

16 minutes ago, redninjaoffire said:

I know im not the only one here but can you maybe tweak the octavia nueroptics chance? please I have done it about 20 times and im getting really tired of getting relics.

it is dropping...i got lucky on my first 20 minute run and got it...but i do agree it should be higher chance.

On 3/30/2017 at 3:03 PM, Fliktor06 said:

There's a crashing problem that occurs randomly right after attempting to cast Chaos on Nyx with Chaos Sphere equipped.  I was hoping to see that in patch notes but guess I'll keep avoiding using Nyx.

Had a similar issue on the day before this patch (3/29/2017). Encountered random ctd when casting Chaos, but without Choas Sphere equipped. Have not had problem since the patch, but since it's pretty random with a low chance to happen, it's hard to tell. Will keep testing and report.

im locking up after completeing missions randomly. or at least kuva missions, idk thats what im doing. i load into my ship and cant do anything. escape does nothing. i can still type in chat, but cant move at all. i have to restart the game every ~2 missions. ive had it happen with octavia and nova

On 3/30/2017 at 3:10 PM, MDeero said:

Please stop releasing "hotfixes" in these huge numbers...

you keep forcing me to quit sessions... making me unable to play as i intend to (long with challenging enemies)...

it's starting to feel like a "trial and error" release strategy to me, as if we're the Test Environment and the game the Code Repository...

Its too much and not "impressive" (as Red Text stated) but rather embarrassing

A) Game is released in a BETA stage.

B) They have said many many times before that the game is under constant flux, and the players ARE the testbase. I personally have enjoyed playing and watching it change for the last few years.

Yes, many functions in the game are in place under trial and error catagories. That doesn't make them any less entertaining.

C) The updater{Redtext} states that you should "Stay in your mission untill the fix is fully deployed." And you can stay in a mission for a decently long period of time AFTER a fix is put out. I've stayed in survivals past 30 min after a hotfix.

Your whining is emberasing to the rest of the playerbase.

Nobody but you makes you quit.