Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I really don't like the pattern of getting new warframes

Grendads_Creamy_Donut

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, gbjbaanb said:

Its really not. Its 4 people playing solo at the same time.

They got rid of the only co-op mode: RJ, to make it more solo.

DE didn't get rid of RJ. The community stopped playing it. They make plenty of mistakes, but you can't pin everything on the devs.

This guy noticed something all that time ago. Looking at the "news" console next to navigation control in orbiter and most of what you see is "buy this, promo that, support stuff". Most of it is just selling things, tennogen, tickets, support packs, twitch/amazon prime, etc etc. This is the warframe of today.

They've been pushing people towards the market hard in this update. And not just the new warframe, but all the new gear hidden behind mindless grind in unpopular game modes as well.

Smells of desperation, if I should give my... ten... cent.....

11 hours ago, FiveN9ne said:

This guy noticed something all that time ago. Looking at the "news" console next to navigation control in orbiter and most of what you see is "buy this, promo that, support stuff". Most of it is just selling things, tennogen, tickets, support packs, twitch/amazon prime, etc etc. This is the warframe of today.

It's always like that around TennoCon. Nothing new or different about that.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Grendads_Creamy_Donut said:

Glad to hear, hope the game has improved and I was wrong about worrying but judging from some responses it seems unlikely that is the case.

We can only hope.

Yes, a lot of us players are concerned about the current direction Warframe is heading towards in terms of development decisions.