Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What was your first weapon that you maxed/heavily forma'd?

31 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Dread. Got it from my 3rd stalker encounter (I actually got despair my first time lol). I still use dread quite a lot with loki and it is my favorite bow next to Rakta Cernos.

Dread here too. When bows were mainstream, oh how I miss the simpler days. Now it's surprising to see a dread or paris prime.

After that the latron prime, still my most used primary with well over 2.5k ingame hours. (I dont really touch it anymore the powercreep is too strong.)

First weapon to forma was the normal hek, i kinda hold back abut cause i didn't know what a forma would do back then. And then there're some that i forma twice. Then dex sybaris came out and i freakin loved it so i formaed it 4 times.

My highest record is 7 with mk1 braton atm

I loved the look and feel of the Dual Ether so I potatoed and forma'd it first xD just two formas, but that was serious for noob-y me because I didn't see the use of formas until very late into the starchart (Neptune/Eris I think). And I was MR10 lol. Had to let it go because of the slot :'( and I found stuff that I liked, that outperformed it as well

My record is 7 forma. On my Smeeta :P This is followed by my 6-formaed Raksa lol.  (Yes I am a kavat/kubrow person).  My highest formad weapon is Dread I think (5) because of rivens.

Edited by Irixa

5 hours ago, AmiableMortician612 said:

Just put my fifth forma on Harpak, so I thought i'd come ask y'all what your first serious investment was in. I honestly don't know why i've gone so far on this gun, except for my incredible riven roll (crit damage, cold, -recoil as the penalty stat). Really, getting this was what prompted me to really get back into the game--it was locked at mr 14, whereas I'd been hanging out at 10 for several months due to the incredibly hard mr 11 challenge. While I'd actually gotten enough affinity to just rank up without grinding, that stopped only a little way into mr 12. So, I ground out all the c-tier weapons that I could get without clantech, as well as finally finishing The Limbo Theorem. Limbo, Helminth, and a lot of terrible guns got me to mr 13, and Titania (her quest was actually pretty fun, barring a bug where frost leaf didn't spawn one day), Ash, and Carrier Prime got me to 14. It's been a long road, but the journey was fun and 45%/5x crits are well worth it.

So yeah, what was the first weapon you picked up and plugged 3+ forma into?

Kulstar, 7 formas

Vaykor marelok was the first to get 3 forma, mostly for mesa but also because it's a fun gun that's good with any frame. After that, aklex prime was the first to be seriously forma'd with 6 forma. Next was ferrox with either 4 or 5, simply because I think it's fun. Then dex sybaris with another 6. Rakta cernos, pandero, and hek are next up on the list for forma'ing. Pandero cuz it's both fun and good (another for mesa), rakta cernos because it's one of my favorite weapons and I got a riven for it (already has 3, needs another 2-3), and hek cuz I just rolled a riven for it today (might get vaykor hek and forma that instead, haven't decided yet).

16 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

Side by side:

-snip-

Only Warframe mod I love.

Oh for pete sake DE ...

I guess I made wise choice help Twin Rogga with a Riven:

hFgFw7c.png

Does help a bit due pellet damage spread then.

Nevertheless, good to know they are secretly better. :satisfied: 

Edited by Fionntan

Mine was the Buzlok.

Six Formas so far, and man oh man, was it worth it. I loved the mechanic, feeling of the recoil and the noise it made.

Image result for buzlok gif

Can't wait on the buff for XBONE so I can actually validate that much time and effort into it, haha.

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog