The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, Don't launch Melee Riven mods!!!!!!!!!!

Archyperion

7 hours ago, SurryCurry said:

There's not even a 'meta' with Rivens, because they are designed and intended to boost up nonviable weapons, not over-power existing OP weapons, and so far, that's worked decently enough.

we playing the same game? there's plenty of examples of Weapons with Riven Multipliers that are high even though the Weapon is already varying levels of Overpowered to begin with.

the popularity contest doesn't work. can't balance around feelings, only facts.

Edited by taiiat

I really don't see your point here. From what I can tell, this was also an issue when they released Riven mods in the first place, and it turned out to be a false cry. 

I heavily support the idea to add melee riven mods, seems like a fun concept.

If I understand what this thread is supposed to accomplish, you feel like adding melee rivens will make it more difficult to get what you want. This isn't about how they don't "work" but how it doesn't help you. 

Breakdown last 6 sorties I played gave me 2 lenses,  2 pistol rivens, 1 ayatan anasa sculpture,  and 1 legendary core. Guess what I wanted most the sculpture.  I'm not saying RNG is bad but if you're playing trying to get the best then you are hampering yourself.  Go into sorties to play and forget tbe rewards.

6 hours ago, Husla said:

Can't wait for +range +attack speed on zenistar riven. #LOCKDOWN

5 hours ago, KirukaChan said:

Also proc chance. I'd love to be able to reach 100% with a Riven + all 4 element/status mods.

Followed by the inevitable nerf, I'm sure.

I hope to enjoy it while it lasts.

:clem:

20 hours ago, Archload said:

Even though i have poor english, i willing to write my thinking to reserve my favorite game.

Riven mods has a much problem because it's hard to get what i want, cost me much time to get 'good' option.

But, Until now...Main, assistant weapon riven mods..was acceptable. because Melee is effective real 'main' weapon in this game by Sword-alone.

However, I want to emphasize that Melee Riven mods will mar this game!!!

Melee riven mods will lead to massive user breakaway. No more repetitive work!!!!!!!!!! please

new riven mods will also result in a messier trade chat

Please do launch melee rivens as soon as possible and warframe rivens as well. And to all those naysayers I say this YOU ARE WRONG. Its only matter of time. I have been around mmos long enough to know that when devs say never gonna happen it doesn't actually mean anything because as soon as they start smelling that sweet scent of money they're gonna do whatever they can to get it.

I really doubt melee rivens will change much. Most builds I can think of are already extremely clustered and no riven will compare to Blood Rush. Maybe weaker weapons, like swords, will get some benefit from them but few rivens will have stats good enough to be replacement on any top tier weapon.

Sentinel Rivens, Kubrow Rivens, Kavat Rivens, Warframe Rivens, then finally, Riven Rivens... Rivens need a boost too.... wouldn't be fair without it. 

I mean DE could really get creative... Color Pallet riven's, Accessory riven's, Drop Ship Riven's, Noggle Riven's =  100% more head bounce  :)

Hey anything would beat getting one more ayatan statue

4 minutes ago, Ranchpig said:

Sentinel Rivens, Kubrow Rivens, Kavat Rivens, Warframe Rivens, then finally, Riven Rivens... Rivens need a boost too.... wouldn't be fair without it. 

I mean DE could really get creative... Color Pallet riven's, Accessory riven's, Drop Ship Riven's, Noggle Riven's =  100% more head bounce  :)

Hey anything would beat getting one more ayatan statue

you must be in the same boat I am with riven drops, about as often as getting a rare drop on a relic?