The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who else drank it?

Well according to the developers data at the end of the year, it was about 36/33/31% divide between Sun/Moon/Neutral. Of course this entails all of the choices made during the quest but it would not be unreasonable prediction to make that about ~43% (Moon + [Neutral Median (Md)]) of all players at that time had drank the liquid. I am not aware of any updates to that data or how much variance there is but it is likely going to be smaller than p=0,05**, in other words less than 5% margin of variance (from 41,5%-45,5% at most).

Edited by BETAOPTICS

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)JadeSalamander said:

Like any seasoned hero who has seen first hand the consequences of not carefully disposing of a threat, I threw it on the ground and walked away.

But why?i mean did u go with sun for the whole entire quest?p.s we arent really heroes...more like anti-heroes

8 hours ago, BETAOPTICS said:

Well according to the developers data at the end of the year, it was about 36/33/21% divide between Sun/Moon/Neutral. Of course this entails all of the choices made during the quest but it would not be unreasonable prediction to make that about ~43% (Moon + [Neutral Median (Md)]) of all players at that time had drank the liquid. I am not aware of any updates to that data or how much variance there is but it is likely going to be smaller than p=0,05**, in other words less than 5% margin of variance (from 41,5%-45,5% at most).

Lol calm down. Good god.

How could anyone not drink it? It's an mmo with no perma death. Who knows what people will miss!

11 hours ago, BETAOPTICS said:

Well according to the developers data at the end of the year, it was about 36/33/21% divide between Sun/Moon/Neutral. Of course this entails all of the choices made during the quest but it would not be unreasonable prediction to make that about ~43% (Moon + [Neutral Median (Md)]) of all players at that time had drank the liquid. I am not aware of any updates to that data or how much variance there is but it is likely going to be smaller than p=0,05**, in other words less than 5% margin of variance (from 41,5%-45,5% at most).

Too soon man... Too soon.

15 hours ago, (Xbox One)ItsMast3rking said:

But why?i mean did u go with sun for the whole entire quest?p.s we arent really heroes...more like anti-heroes

That was supposed to come across more as making light of the fact that the character kinda just breaks this potentially super toxic/evil substance's container. Somewhere there is a Kuva infused squirrel plotting its conquest of the origin system. Also, our alignment is up to us. Sure the Orokin wanted us to be evil, and the Lotus wants us to be neutral (as long as we're obedient), but what we actually are is up to us. Besides, a few Orokin still need killing before I trust anything of theirs.