Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So i just got Scimitar ...

ShardYT

Question

so i got the scimitar spaceship i tried all the skins , they look nice but i wonder how to get the 'Sotz' skin thats included in Hunhow's gift

i dont rly plan on buying the whole pack for 500p + for just a skin

so if someone tell me where it drop or how to get it  ?

13 answers to this question

The only part of the bundle you can have without paying is the War because it's the only non-cosmetic items.

Pakal armor, syandana, Kubrow armor and Sotz skin are exclusive to the bundle, so you will have to pay it if you want the skin.

Its bad that there is a descriptions of the liset and how it is a "personal transport" thing and its shown how it lands etc and you can drive it like a car on the planet, sadly we have multipple personal transport vehicles but no explonation why when you change from liset to other vehicle the interior dont change. Whell i know exactly why BUUUT its not explained in the game which is sad and leave so many question about these big rooms behind "arsenal". 

sorry for bad language not native 

20 minutes ago, ShardYT said:

if they can make it so i can just buy 1 piece  , so i guess its time to sell my maiming stirke T.T

or sell other stuff until you get enough plat for it. I traded for about a week prime parts and mods till I got enough. If you had the patience to get all the Scimitar parts, trading a bit wouldn't be much of a problem

Spoiler

"WARNING: We are not responsible for:
Loss of sanity
Loss of hair
Loss of sleep
"

20 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

or sell other stuff until you get enough plat for it. I traded for about a week prime parts and mods till I got enough. If you had the patience to get all the Scimitar parts, trading a bit wouldn't be much of a problem

Reveal hidden contents

"WARNING: We are not responsible for:
Loss of sanity
Loss of hair
Loss of sleep
"

nah i bought scimitar :/

11 minutes ago, ashrah said:

u cant get it if u dont buy bundle...i have bundle and its not worth it...

For me the chest plate and leg armour pieces were enough to make it worth while.  The Scimitar skin is also the only one I like although Liset air support makes it useless for me.

Basically since it's all cosmetic and how good something looks is subjective, it might be worth while for him.

Skins and cosmetics don't drop anywhere.

i have bundle and its not worth it...

^ Have almost all of it's skins none of them really worth it, certainly not worth spending 500 or 600 p to get just a ship's skin.

20 minutes ago, Starfreak911 said:

For me the chest plate and leg armour pieces were enough to make it worth while.  The Scimitar skin is also the only one I like although Liset air support makes it useless for me.

Basically since it's all cosmetic and how good something looks is subjective, it might be worth while for him.

for new player its better buy slots.. and more important stuff... 500p is not little plat for new player

4 hours ago, Fugana said:

Its bad that there is a descriptions of the liset and how it is a "personal transport" thing and its shown how it lands etc and you can drive it like a car on the planet, sadly we have multipple personal transport vehicles but no explonation why when you change from liset to other vehicle the interior dont change. Whell i know exactly why BUUUT its not explained in the game which is sad and leave so many question about these big rooms behind "arsenal". 

sorry for bad language not native 

It is explained tho... The ship you see while loading is not the same as the one you're in with all your arsenal. So obviously it wont change.

You get the war (best looking sword in the game and one of the most powerful ones), this sword is rare, I played for a year and never got its blueprint.

You get a cool looking syandana which matches well with some frames

You get the best looking non prime armor set, (and this won't make it worse than the prime ones), it's one of the best armor sets in the game!

You get a kubrow armor: not worth it, But it's a bonus.

You get a cool looking scimitar skin, and it's not even the best thing in the pack!

I bought the pack, I don't have scimitar but I don't feel bad cuz I already look badass with a huge sword and cool armor.

5 hours ago, CouncilCat said:

It is explained tho... The ship you see while loading is not the same as the one you're in with all your arsenal. So obviously it wont change.

Sure, the Arsenal / Foundry / whatnot is on the Orbiter.

However, the front / cockpit part starting at the ramp (AFAIK) indeed is your Landing Craft,
and its interior / (window) shape doesn't change at all even though it really should.