Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch color picker has 1 color and even more whites

Wyrmius_Prime

f6ac1e8387782c75aa5b67391ca5280b.png

C'mon DE, I know you want us to support the content creators blah blah blah, but seriously, this is EVEN LAZIER than the Red/white/blue palette. Excal skin also looks like a copy paste of the immortal skin with a few tweaks. Seems like absolutely no effort was put into this ;_;

i like the excal skin

but picking the ankyros is weird since its a really unpopular weapon

and the colors . . . yeah its more than just 2 colors but i dunno i expected more somehow not sure
no real clue how to do it better while still keeping it twitch themed

the 'purple' palette is likely due to it being linked to twitch branding which is purple....

As to the skins, I'm not exactly impressed either but as I'm not even entertaining the idea of getting stuff from twitch (it's REALLY bad value imo) it's not exactly going to bother me :)

13 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

f6ac1e8387782c75aa5b67391ca5280b.png

C'mon DE, I know you want us to support the content creators blah blah blah, but seriously, this is EVEN LAZIER than the Red/white/blue palette. Excal skin also looks like a copy paste of the immortal skin with a few tweaks. Seems like absolutely no effort was put into this ;_;

You got this "for free" and yet still complain? Jeez what an...

1 hour ago, THeMooN85 said:

You paying for something in Warframe? Weirdo...

yeah, this is not something you can get in Warframe, you get it from Twitch. oops, maybe check what people are talking about before making yourself into an &#!

7 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

yeah, this is not something you can get in Warframe, you get it from Twitch. oops, maybe check what people are talking about before making yourself into an &#!

I said IN WARFRAME not "by purchasing exclusive Twitch Bundles directly from their streams" ... you don't want it, don't purchase it.

/edit

But yeah I got your point, you don't have to tighten your butt :) 

Edited by THeMooN85

15 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

You got this "for free" and yet still complain? Jeez what an...

''Link your PC Warframe account to Twitch today, to support your favorite partnered Warframe Streamers *by purchasing exclusive Twitch Bundles* directly from their streams. Each of these purchases comes with a Twitch Crate which includes a unique Warframe Twitch Emote as well as chat badges and bits!''

''Free''. Stuff like this won't magically add more money to spend on my bank account nor will it add any incentive to make me spend my already scarce funds on Twitch.

22 minutes ago, Weidro said:

i like the excal skin

but picking the ankyros is weird since its a really unpopular weapon

and the colors . . . yeah its more than just 2 colors but i dunno i expected more somehow not sure
no real clue how to do it better while still keeping it twitch themed

It's multiple hues of a single color, and the Lotus palette already offers more options for purple. DE should have at least added the dark background colors of the theater mode for some additional contrast.