Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How exactly does one master fashion frame?

WingedDragonofRa

1 minute ago, WingedDragonofRa said:

so no red and black?

Not necessarily. Red Black and another complementary color go really nicely without giving too much edge.  I can post a few examples if you`d like. 

Edited by aligatorno

4 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

I just must ask... WHY NOT?! I like those colors...

It's a typically association with Edgelords throughout media and often times in real life. There's nothing TECHNICALLY wrong with it, but at the same time as being edgy.... it's just rather lazy coloring, at least in my opinion. If you like the colors, that's fine, you do you.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

20 minutes ago, WingedDragonofRa said:

so no red and black?

Not necessarily. A lot of players just slap on the reddest reds and blackest blacks available onto every color slot; and it looks uncreative, low-effort and overall disgusting.

But if you go with a variety of greys and reds so certain areas "pop" while not removing the texture details of the actual frame (i.e. if you take full advantage of more "neutral" shades), then red&black can potentially be made to look good just like any other color scheme. Although it'll typically take more effort than usual, due to the stigma surrounding red&black schemes.

Purchasing every accessory you can get your hands on, using vanilla over prime, owning almost every colour pack, using non vanilla animation sets, and spending minimum of several hours every time you do a new colour.

Those are the basics. Also tennogen from steam almost guarantees originality and compliments.

Personally I like to stick with black as my base and make my ship, weapons, operator, frame, and companion match but I've seen plenty of good ones that don't match.

Edited by Sapphic-Sandra

There's no "master" to fashion, and don't listen to how others say you should color and design yourself. Fashion how YOU want, forget how others feel about it. Sure it's fun to get compliments, but go with what makes you feel comfortable! I wear rainbows on my frames, I don't care how others cry about it XD

Yours truly 

-FashionFrame 

1 hour ago, Schregger said:

To master fashionframe, you must let go of the meta, and combine weapons with warframe that many will say don't work. And then color match them all. Also don't forget pet/sentinel. 

Yes say throw away the meta.

1 hour ago, FashionFrame said:

There's no "master" to fashion, and don't listen to how others say you should color and design yourself. Fashion how YOU want, forget how others feel about it. Sure it's fun to get compliments, but go with what makes you feel comfortable! I wear rainbows on my frames, I don't care how others cry about it XD

Yours truly 

-FashionFrame 

There is a master to fashion frame, be yourself.

If you like the look of the Lato with no other weapon on Valkyr do it, throw on whatever syandana, armor, helmet and skins suits your sense of aesthetics. Then color to your hearts content.

Preferably without bright saturated colours on the main large armour areas. I tend to prefer muted tones and only bright colours on energy or accents. For me every frame has to have its own colour scheme I don't get how people can put the same scheme on everything. Oh and obviously keep red and black combo to a minimum lol

I personally rock white/red/black for my atlus who's going with the red veil.  It makes him look like a crusader, especially with galtine equiped.  I'm actually farming to get his "signature" melee claws now. Hopefully they are ok but even if they're not it's what he will be using.

The burston prime looks really good with those colors as well.

Meanwhile my Excalibur rocks black/green/yellow because...Praise Jah.

Is it possible to upload screens from the Xbox to here?